Dr. John C. Chaloupka

Rate Dr. John C. Chaloupka

Dr. John C. Chaloupka's Ratings

Outstanding doctor. Took care of my brain aneurysm when other doctors would not because of perceived difficulty and risk. Saved my life.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Outstanding doctor. Actually spent considerable time explaining to me the issues surronding my recently diagnosed brain aneurysm, including the details of the endovascular aneurysm that he eventually performed on me with perfect results. He is apparently a pinoneer in the filed. We are very luck to have him here in Miami.

Submitted April 19, 2013 | flag

This Dr. saved my moms life with his amazing intervention skills. He continued to follow up watching my mom until she was out of harms way. He took the time to explain all the details to us and was patient and understanding. I highly recommend this Dr.

Submitted March 13, 2013 | flag

Brillant doctor. He spent substantial time explaining to me my disease and the pros/cons to differnct management. Man saved my life

Submitted Feb. 19, 2011 | flag

Excellent and highly competent doctor. Made me and my family very comfortable dealing with a very dangerous problem affecting my brain.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag