Rate Dr. Peter D. Jaillet

Dr. Peter D. Jaillet's Ratings

I could not get a phone call back from the office after I left two messages on separate days. The girl who answered the phone and took my messages was brief and unfriendly. She stared she gave the doctor my message and would call me. So she either lied and didn't give him the message twice or the chiropractor received the message and could care less about responding about my three year child who had a stroke. It is five days and still no reply. Totally unprofessional IMO.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

When I follow his advice, I am healthier and more energetic. When I choose not to follow the advise, I suffer for it. Simple. It is a personal discipline to be healthier....Dr. Jaillet is highly skilled and personally a great person as is Dr. Palma, and Kim. All the staff are pleasant and professional. They are always researching for what is the best and yet they personalize the care they give to each person's specific needs and sensitivities (chemical, etc.) I am so thankful for this balanced approached to living healthy. And, they never ever are disrespectful towards anyone in the medical profession - they encourage me to see my family Dr. and work with them regarding any prescription medicines and/or treatments outside this offices venue.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2014 | flag

I have been seeing Dr J for about 5 years. He is very helpful and compassionate. I see him every two weeks and feel so good when I leave. I had surgery and afterwards my hands were shaking for a week. My surgeon did not think it was related and I waited to see Dr J until my next appointment. I was in his office 15 minutes and left not shaking and it didn't start again. He is amazing!

Submitted July 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. J is very compassionate and experienced in the human body. I have been going for 5 years after a serious illness in 2008. I recommend him for anyone. My children also go. And my friends. He uses natural treatment and supplements but never pushes any product. He is the best doctor I have ever met.

Submitted June 28, 2013 | flag

Dr. Jaillett is an amazing, caring, knowledgeable doctor who actually CARES about his patients. He LISTENS, and tries to find solutions. I have been going to him for over 5 years, and have always left feeling better. He looks to provide you with solutions that involve foods/nutrition, herbs, vitamins, minerals, etc vs drugs like many other doctors. HIGHLY recommend him.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

I have a special needs daughter who has been seeing Dr J for 8 yrs now. If it wasn't for this man, as a result of her condition my daughter would be dead now. Her life expectancy was 10-11, she is now 14 and appears to have many more yrs to go. He is an amazing Dr with incredible knowledge and insight in his field. My daughter will still have some lifetime effects from her condition, but she is very high functioning for her condition and above all she is alive!! She loves to go see him (except when he cracks her toes :-) and he has always been helpful and an encourgement to my wife and I. Even his peers respect him as one of the best in his field, we have spoken with several of them. I cannot express to you how highly we respect and appreciate this man. Our only regret is that we don't live any closer so my daughter could see him more. Thank you.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr Jaillet for several years and he has truly changed my life. For years I suffered from numerous stomach and digestive problems and was in and out of hospitals with no firm diagonsis. When released from the hospital the last time I was on about 7 different prescriptions. As of now I no longer have to take any of them. When I started seeing him I was totally discouraged but that quickly changed and my health is better than it has been in many years. He is a wonderful doctor that truly cares about his patients.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2010 | flag

Dr Jaillet is AMAZING. By following everything he told me to do i am finally healing after going from doctor to doctor to doctor. I gave a 4 on punctuality, but i dont mind waiting a few extra minutes knowing he is helping someone else, and that if i was in a worse condition he would do the same for me. He's great !

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

I have had problems for years with my health and took it Doctor Jaillet only months to make me feel like a new person. He is truly the best doctor out there

Submitted April 20, 2010 | flag

Dr J helped increase my speed and agility and lessened recovery time of any injury I had

Submitted April 12, 2010 | flag