Rate Dr. Daniel A. Ivankovich

Dr. Daniel A. Ivankovich's Ratings

Dr. Dan was my knight in shining armor, my beacon in a sea of depression when I needed my broken shoulder fixed. Impeccable service and exemplary performance. Need I say more??

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Had a great experience with Dr. Ivankovich. I required spine surgery, and he was very hands on and caring. Surgery was extremely successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

I was victim of a senseless shooting that put me in a coma for 2 months and left my legs paralyzed. Doctors told me that I would never walk again, but I saw a television news story on Dr. Ivankovich and called his clinic. He saw me right away and we've been working together for over a year now. Two surgeries and many rehab sessions later, I am able to walk again using a walker. This guy gave me my life back. Words can't begin to express my appreciation for Dr. Dan and his staff. http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/41640589/ns/today-today_people/t/robot-legs-may-reunite-teammates-basketball-court/#.TmNp2OuQukQ

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2011

Dr. Ivankovich's affinity for treating underserved communities allows his true passion and commitment for healing to be pleasantly revealed to his patients and support staff. It is unfortuanate that cloning this physcian is not possible at this time. I look forward to his presence in Englewood, North Lawndale and Roseland and his ability to mentor orthopedic surgeons so that they may match or exceed his skill level. A teaching practice of this nature is sorely needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Very nice. Took the time to explain my problems and all options of treatment. Have sent friends and family to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100785].votes_count ]]