Rate Dr. Rena M. Robbins

Dr. Rena M. Robbins's Ratings

After seeing dr. Robbins I decided there is really no hope of getting well. She is a procrastinator who will tell you her visits are only a $10. copayment, but she will make you come back time and time again. I was the only patient for the first after lunch appointment and I finally left after waiting an hour to see her. No help no hope. Very unprofessional. Her staff is unfeeling and rude. I guess this why she has so few Patients ever In her office. She is why I will die of heart failure and in pain. She told me to my face she does not ever prescribe pain medications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2013

Although Dr Robbins seems to be a nice person and a good Dr. She is less than professional as is her staff in getting documents in a timely manner - this 1 document has been requested weekly and is much needed in order to get my mother into a safe facility. They know of her condition and are putting her at risk of her safety and well being. Her receptionist has rudely hung up the phone on me while I was requesting info.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

Dr Robbins is always very caring towards me. She has been very helpful in getting my cholesteral profile within normal range. I would recommend her services to anyone,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2007

Prescribed medication that I had an allergic reaction to, tried to call her, left message after message, couldn't even get a nurse to return the call.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103194].votes_count ]]