You may also like

Rate Dr. Isabel Chow

Dr. Isabel Chow's Ratings

Excellent Doctor! Was treated by Dr. Chow for breast reduction and tummy tuck and very happy with results. She is very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

My mother went to see her after she was diagnosed with cellulitis. She drained it a few times said there was no infection would not give her anything for the pain and was very rude to her! after a couple of months my mother told her that her finger was still hot and the tip began to droop. Dr. Chow then said"it could be a bone infection but I don't think so. All she had to do was take an xray to discover that her infection turn into a bone infection (osteomyelitis). After 3 months I took my mother to an infectious disease dr. and 2 days later she was in surgery having part of her finger amputated. This was very serious if the infection had spread she could have died!!. Dr. Chow made her feel very intimidated. My mother reported her to the College of Physicians and won her case with them finding her negligent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr Chow was amazing with my daughter. I had no problem making appointments to see her. She explained everything very well. I would recommended her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Professional, kind, very small lesion to be removed for pathology. Excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Isabel Chow is just as rude as her sister, Dr. Roxanna Chow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I went to see Dr Chow for a small lump on my forehead, she proceeded to tell me that the lump had been there for quite some time and she would have to cut from ear to ear shave the bone on my forehead to get rid of the lump, oh and it would cost several thousand dollars. Dr Chow is rude dismissive and has no bed side manner. My wife sourced out a Dr. in London who would cut it out in office. The total cost was $300, after removing the lump it was sent away, yes it was cancerous. I would recommend Dr Chow to no one her arrogance could have cost me more than "several thousand dollars" I have to follow up with a specialist now, just hope all the cancer is out, all with no thanks to Dr Chow. If it is possible at all please see another Doctor!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2566610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

rude to patients and staff. rated high because she pick and chooses who she wants to work on, of course only the ones with possibility of high success. The high ratings here are too specific so I believe her or her staff made them up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

She was OK once she realized I was an informed and articulate patient. It was then that she went into explaining the procedure more thoroughly. It was for the simple removal of a cyst. Unfortunately, it came back but to a smaller degree. All in all, she worked well for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2013

I agree with some of the comments made earlier about the rude attitude of the doctor. Patients expect some empathy from their doctors and this is one thing that she lacks. Based on my experience I suggest to explore other options available in your area.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

my doctor recommended dr chow for me and told me she was one of the best in windsor so ofcourse im going to trust my doctor and im glad I did. I had otoplasty done recently (am now in my bandages) and surgery went well, ofcourse I was nervous but i didnt feel sa thing during surgery. I felt comfortable with her but also tried to be very brave because this is something that i always wanted, i had an appointment with her discussing what was going to happen during surgery and at the time i hadnt decided for sure because obviously i was scared, i had been busy a few months later I booked an appointment and her assistent managed to book me in early before my 18th birthday which i know might have been very last minute, but dr chow was still willing to do it for me! she does come off very abrupt but she knows what she is talking about when explaining things to me. i trust her completly and she can be a very nice person and she could see that i was nervous for surgery, and she comforted me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103428].votes_count ]]