Rate Dr. Sherman Ki

Dr. Sherman Ki's Ratings

Dr. Ki is very kind and patient. One hygienist is extremely loud and bossy, as well as very rough with a routine cleaning. She was so loud, that everyone in the building could hear her yelling at me about plaque and tartar which apparently was so bad that she had to apply additional pressure to remove it. This was very painful and took several days for my mouth to recover! Dr. Ki was great, but be warned about the hygienist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

This guy is a hack! He dislocated my jaw while filling a tooth! When I returned to have him help me with it; he refused to even look in mouth and told me to "get a massage"!!! It took me over 2 years to recover! I would NEVER recommend him!!! It was the worst dental experience I have ever encountered!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I find the staff very helpful and compassionate and the atmosphere in the office is pleasant and comfortable. Dr Ki is on time and explains very step very carefully.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2011

Dr. Ki is always on time and has always gone above and beyond for me. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

Dr. Ki is very gentle and kind. He is also very patient as I have had a fear of dentists since childhood. One hygienist is very rough, loud and bossy - a cleaning shouldn't be painful and scary. However, I highly recommend Dr. Ki.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Ki with my 2 kids for the last 10 years. He's always helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2011

Excellent Dentist, very patient and gentle. I reccomend him and his staff very, very highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2010

Fabulous dentist. One hygenist is a bit on the rough side. The other one was very gentle and pleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

Dr. Ki is amazing. He made me feel completely comfortable during my procedure. He is by far the best dentist that I've had in years. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Sherman is great! It's true that one hygenist is a bit rough, but he has made it possible for me to get over my fear of dentists, which is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1103814].votes_count ]]