Rate Dr. John O. Issis

Dr. John O. Issis's Ratings

The whole staff and all 3 doctors are AMAZING! Treat you like family & have even checked in on my mother in law when she was in the hospital because they saw her & remembered her (charge free of course) They have done surgeries on 3 of our family members

Submitted Jan. 21, 2013 | flag

i have some serious lung issues that doc Issis has been taking care of for many years! i wont let another doc work on me unless doc issis makes me! i have no doubt he saved my life on three different occasions! i have him and his staff on the top of my list of people who truly care! they are all wonderful people! my family has been friends with the issis family for a very long time! when i see him for an appt we usually wind up talking about our families ties! i guess im a little partial but there is no better doc,christian,and friend than doc Issis! i love the whole bunch! i promise you wont go wrong with him and his staff!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

John Issis is the a wonderful surgeon and and a wonderful man he has been taking care of me and my family for years

Submitted Oct. 24, 2012 | flag

Awesome Doctor!! Saved my life!! Dr. Issis was extremely helpful to my family in a time that was uncertain. If ever needed again he will be the Dr. of choice. The staff are always very nice. The Dr.'s knowledge is dead on. Everything he said would happen did and there were no surprises.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2011 | flag

awesome doctor, excellent care, took time and explained procedure, was very nice to my family during the surgery process. We had used him before when my husband had an emergency surgery. He was great then also.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Issis has been my lifeline while going through a breast cancer diagnosis, a mastectomy, chemo, radiation, and several ups and downs during the process. No matter what the situation, I trust Dr. Issis to do what is best. If he doesn't have the answer, he will get the answer. He takes the time to listen to all questions. He explains everything so that when you walk out of his office, you know that everything humanly possible is being done to take care of you. He truly cares about his patients. When you call in, you find yourself speaking to his exceptional staff who go the extra mile to help you in any way they can. He has done surgery on my Mom, my Dad, my Brother-in-Law, and now me - several times. Dr. Issis is a wonderful doctor and a wonderful person. I thank God that he is in my life for I fully believe he has saved my life. May God richly bless Dr. Issis, his staff, and their families!

Submitted April 19, 2009 | flag

Absolutely the BEST DOCTOR EVER! Very caring concerned about YOU excellent person, spirit filled, loving, caring. DR.Issis and his staff go above and beyond to help you.Takes the time to explain everything, HE MAKES THE TIME TO SEE YOU, TALK TO YOU.YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO HIM! HE IS A SKILLED SURGEON WHO GIVES GLORY TO GOD AND WILL TELL YOU IT IS GOD THAT GUIDES HIS HANDS DURING HIS SURGERIES. Excellent bedside manner.I am grateful God put him in my life. Dr. Issis has saved my life.Thank you Father God for such a truly remarkable man.

Submitted April 15, 2009 | flag

Truly the best! Your concerns become his concerns the minute you walk into his office. He doesnt rush you through your appt. thoroughly explains procedures on a patients level. Excellent bedside manner, you can tell he truly cares. Excellent staff as well.

Submitted May 25, 2007 | flag