Dr. Samuel F. Goldenberg

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 22/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Samuel F. Goldenberg has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

29/04/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.2
RID: 1092461
29/01/10 4 4 5 5 Excellent doctor. Seems concerned about you. Not rushed. Knowledgeable.
Insurance: Medicare
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1057949
15/12/09 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr Goldenberg for over 10 years, hands down he is the best Dr I have ever been to. I feel great. I wish he was a GP.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 579032
29/04/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Goldenberg is one of the most compassionate, patient and caring specialists my husband and I have had. He listens, answers every question clearly and never "talks down" to you. He makes you feel confident and secure. You know you're in EXCELLENT hands with him. He removed my husband's prostate (prostate cancer) ten years ago and since that time has been caring for him. We feel blessed to have him for our urologist.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 14569
02/11/05 5 5 5 Dr.Glodenbueg was the only Dr. who could figure out what was wrong with me. 4 Drs mis-diagnosed me. He got it right the first time. Excellent Doctor.
Paid (or co-pay): $80
RID: 10057
01/08/05 5 5 5 Very knowledgeable.Always willing to listen and answer questions. Prompt service and great follow up on treatments and medications prescribed.  Respond