Rate Dr. Samuel F. Goldenberg

Dr. Samuel F. Goldenberg's Ratings

Excellent doctor. Seems concerned about you. Not rushed. Knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Goldenberg for over 10 years, hands down he is the best Dr I have ever been to. I feel great. I wish he was a GP.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2009

Dr. Goldenberg is one of the most compassionate, patient and caring specialists my husband and I have had. He listens, answers every question clearly and never "talks down" to you. He makes you feel confident and secure. You know you're in EXCELLENT hands with him. He removed my husband's prostate (prostate cancer) ten years ago and since that time has been caring for him. We feel blessed to have him for our urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Dr.Glodenbueg was the only Dr. who could figure out what was wrong with me. 4 Drs mis-diagnosed me. He got it right the first time. Excellent Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2005

Very knowledgeable.Always willing to listen and answer questions. Prompt service and great follow up on treatments and medications prescribed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2100844].votes_count ]]