Rate Dr. Michael S. Mahoney

Dr. Michael S. Mahoney's Ratings

dr mahoney is great. always listens and answers questions. hes one of the best doctors ive seen. i highly recommend him. sometimes it does take time to get a call back for an appt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2012

Unlike other reviews my experience was awful. Office staff attitude was "take a number and be glad we gave you one", did not listen and definitely did not care. Dr Mahoney may be knowledgeable but did not listen, attitude of "speak when your spoken to" (i.e. "answer the question" and no more). Response time from office and doctor was extremely poor. Couldn't distance my self from this office fast enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

He is a great doctor. I went to him because my pcp referred me to another gastroenteroligist who had a bad reputation according to some friends I talked to. I was not going to put up with that and someone told me about dr. Mahoney. I called his office and they got me in and he has a wonderful bedside manner.I have to go back to him and will call for an appt and hope that the services are as good as the last time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2012

This doctor was great! Caring thoughfull and great folowup! Just like the old days!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Mahoney was awesome. I had a gastrointestanl problem, and I hadn't eaten in 4 days. Dr. Mahoney is his staff got me in asap, and got me diagnosed and onto the path to healing that same day. He even called me up every couple days afterwards, just to check up on my progress. In this day in age, it is so refreshing to have a doctor that actually cares about you as a person instead of just a number. He is an amazing doctor that I would recommend to everybody.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Dr. Mahoney is very knowledgeable about his field. He keeps up with the latest research. He is a good listener. He cares. He called me several times at home to see how I was doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2007

Very thorough, and helpful. Explained everything and I was very happy. I was so nervous and he put my mind at ease!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104212].votes_count ]]