Rate Dr. Max Ohnona

Dr. Max Ohnona's Ratings

Dr.Ohnona is a wonderful, professional podiatrist. I've been seeing him for over a decade every five years (recommended) for replacement custom made orthodontics. He is very knowledgeable and wise and answers questions accurately. However, his products and services cost more and more every time I return and after paying approx. $1,000 on my recent visit for custom made orthodontics, including consultation fees and casting, I can no longer afford to return and will be seeking a less costly podiatrist in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

While this podiatrist's field of knowledge is wide he is very arrogant and full of his own importance. While he was examining me I posed a question and he immediately took umbrage stating "Did I ask you to speak". In other words I was only to speak when spoken to!! I appreciated the knowledge that he imparted but I took a rain check on the orthotics that were offered to remedy my situation. The cost of the orthotics were very costly and over the market price. Also I questioned in my mind as to whether their design would provide relief for me.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2442029].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

My experience with this doctor is not quite good. First, this doctor is very firm on his own opinions. When he is wrong it is really bad to be firm. "Stubborn" it is called when people are wrong but are still firm. Second, he really charges you a lot. God help you if you do not have good insurance to cover you. Third, not quite important, he is really weird in his sense.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

Dr Ohnona helped me with hammer toes and misshapen toes and orthotics for many yrs. He helped my father, a diabetic, as well. Would highly recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

He is brilliant in his field with an unusual depth of knowledge. But: what good is all this if he is verbally abusive to many of his patients - many who have stopped seeing him because of this. His receptionist actually phones people on his patient list to try and get them to come in for a visit. But the doctor will blame his patient for everything yet continue in his negative and disrubing behaviours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

I've been going to to Dr. Ohnona for over 20 years. I have been very satisfied with the care he has given me. I also recommend him to friends and family. He may have an unusual personality, but he is the best at what he does and once you get to know him, his personality is the icing on the cake. Foot problems? Knee? Hip? Back? Go see him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

I visited Dr Ohnona over 10 years ago.I was very desapointed by the approach concerning money. After the money was given he did not need to see me anymore.I will have really like to have follow appointment to see if adjustment were needed. My cost $430.00 + visit price at the time. I will suggest to see an other Podiatrist .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

Best Doctor that I have seen.Diagnosed my feet condition in just one visit and put me on the right track.That has not happened before and I have seen many specialists in the last couple of years due to my problems and pains.Received more help in just one visit than ever before.He is in great demand ,so be patient.You may have to wait ,but Dr Ohnona will give you his time and he really tries to do a lot for you to make sure you leave pain free. Its worth the wait.Highly recommend this Doctor.He won't talk you into expensive surgery, but gives you options and let's you decide.Glad I finally found help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Excellent food doctor. Purchased two pairs of orthotics. Helped a lot with bunions too. Great tips for foot health/reduction of pain. Strong personality, crazy at times, but after you get to understand his personality, he's a puppy dog and a very sweet man! Would strongly recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Max is a great doctor and a fun guy. He immediately diagnosed my problem and made several recommendations to help cure the problem. I would highly recommend him especially if you have a sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1104301].votes_count ]]