Rate Dr. James P. Kacedan

Dr. James P. Kacedan's Ratings

Dr. Kacedan is a wonderful, no-nonsense, knowledgeable, personable doctor. He coached me through my first pregnancy (significant complications) and kept me informed and feeling confident at all times. His great sense of humor kept me smiling even through some of the less-encouraging moments, and his competence and knowledge made me very comfortable throughout the process. He explains things well, always takes time to answer each and every question thoroughly, and his office staff, particularly Annie, his nurse, is wonderful. I wished Annie could have been there for labor as well! I have no hesitations about recommending Dr. Kacedan and his office to friends, family, and now strangers. :)

Submitted April 18, 2012 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Kacedan since he delivered my daughter in 1997. He has not changed. Very knowledgeable, helpful and encouraging throughout pregnancy and other female matters. Consistent excellent staff who makes you feel comfortable as going to a doctors office is never comfortable.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kacedan is the BEST doctor I have ever had. He is kind and knowledgeable and never makes you feel rushed. I've been his pt for 5 years now and have been through a few medical issues. He personally called me on the weekend several times to check on me and always makes the call himself to update me on lab work. I have referred several pt's to him and they All love him! His staff is also Awesome! They are sweet and kind and really make you feel like you are family.

Submitted Jan. 26, 2012 | flag

Love the Dr. and staff, they are always polite. They always provide personalized service.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

When "on call," he took over 90 minutes to return repeated calls from the triage nurses regarding our case, which delayed treatment. I overheard the nurses trying to figure out who else they might call in the event the delays continued, which I don't think they should have to do.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr.Kacedan, is the best of the best Dr. He is very knowledgeable, extremely attentive, never rushes during the appointment,takes care of his patients like they are his own children. Really makes you comfortable and stays with you all the way through the whole 9 months of pregnancy and delivers 90% of his patients babies, he is always there for you! Incredible! There is no other Dr. like him in this day and age. He is the only Dr. in the office, therefore does everything by himself and is fully responsible for the well being of his patients. Everyone in the office is extremely kind and charming and also make you very comfortable. Dr. calls his patients himself to tell of the test results too! How often do you get that? I would travel to Dr.Kacedan if I had to!

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

I originally had a very bad experience with my old OBGYN, and then switched over to Dr. Kacedan. I have been nothing but impressed with his knowledge and helpfulness. He always makes time to make sure all your concerns are addressed. I have never felt rushed in his office. I would highly recommend him!

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Recently switched from a GYN doctor in Manasass who was terrible...Dr. Kacedan is WONDERFUL...I had a consult to review my records and get my history. He gave me helpful gyn advice on how to move forward. Returned 6 month later for Pap test -- he as early for my appt! He was thorough and really felt and ease with him and his staff...everyone is friendly and very nice. I would highly reccommend him to anyone looking for a great GYN!!

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

i was 20 wks along in 3rd pregnancy and was searching for a good ob because my last one, dr. lisa mauscher, was horrible! dr. kacedan was such a savior! he spent about 40 minutes reviewing and addressing all my concerns and questions; extremely thorough in his answers and knowledge, and advice. the office have pretty advance technology for sonogram and he was able to exam my baby at the appt. and was able to answer most of my questions on the site instead of having sent me to a specialist. he is also extremely generous with his time and is very kind and has great bedside manners for a doctor. very caring and thoughtful. anyone desperate for an excellent doctor. i strongly recommend dr. kacedan; he makes you feel like you are in very good hand and well looked after; not just a number passing thru his office. very knowledgeable and i feel very much at ease now having found him. i have great confidence int he doctor!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2009 | flag

Best Doctor you can ever had. He's been my doctor now for 20 years and he has never failed me. No matter what he is there for you! I have always been able to get in to see him when I need to if it's an emergency and his is very kind and compassionate. Can't ask for a better Doctor !!

Submitted Sept. 9, 2009 | flag