Dr. Terry Fellows

Rate Dr. Terry Fellows

Dr. Terry Fellows's Ratings

i was in RGH yesterday for the day apr.6th and would like to thank Dr.Fellows for his profesionalism and honesty. after all these years this doctor took the time to talk to me on a level i could understand...thankyou ..Dr Fellows, you spoke, i listened...day two! Wendy Birks

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

I was very impressed with Dr. Fellows during my visit to the ER at Richmond General, for an irregular heart beat. He did several tests and a chest x-ray. He has an excellent bedside manner. I was monitored for hours and fed lunch as well!! He Was very kind, patient and had a sense of humour. My nurse Al was wonderful too. They both took very good care of me and I appreciate it very much.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2013 | flag

I went to the hospital last night for my eye issue and Dr. Fellows was my doctor. He was really patient and showed concern about my eyes. He even asked me to do a follow up with him if my eye doesn't get better on Sunday. He is a GREAT doctor!

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

Saw Dr Fellows in emerg last Sunday night regarding my 15 yr old daughter. I was very impressed..

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

Dr Terry Fellows I have known for about 15 years. Unfortunately for me, I visit the ER often with sundry complaints that are often confusing to me and to some health professionals. It depresses yet amazes me the variety of clinical diagnoses I have received. I present a complicated picture I admit. Dr. Fellows has been nothing but patient and compassionate in his dealings with me even though I often miss obvious factors regarding my symptoms. He politely points them out without showing any frustration. He knows that 2 frustrated people are not going to have a good result. He is one of my favorite doctors in Richmond and I wish he had a private practice (so I can frustrate him there too....just kidding) because he's just tops in my books. ---A side note NOT about this doctor: Be careful using Benzodiazepines. Had I not been prescribed them for 10 years (innapropriately)I wouldn't have racked up a hundred or more ER visits over the last 10 years.

Submitted June 19, 2012 | flag

This guy IMO had no right to do what he did to me in the ER! He administered a shot to me of something that was NOT required for my emergency visit! I spent six hours in severe pain and hell because of him. I even had to go to therapy to release the trauma he put me through. My own GP was outraged by what he did. I won't get into details, but don't EVER let a doctor give you a shot before you know exactly what it is! To this day I start to tear up thinking about that night! I hope he knows how wrong it was to do what he did, but I doubt it.

Submitted June 7, 2012 | flag

Yep, this guy was very good. Stitched up my face after an errant high-stick in hockey landed me at St. Joseph's hospital ER. Professional but personable..kept things fun with some humour.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

My Mom saw dr. Fellows, but in Mount St.Josephs? Anyway, he was great. Paid attention to her weight loss (in the last 2 years she lost more than 20lb.)and even though we went to emerg. because of the DVT to her left leg. He also send her to see Internist. I was more than pleased with him. Keep up the good work Doc. Patients do pay attention, and are able to tell who is just trying to get rid of pt. asap. or are doing what they supposed to anyway.

Submitted June 5, 2010 | flag

I thought I should not be going to an emergency room as it was late evening, I had already been to SEVERAL GP's over two weeks, and my eye related symptoms could probably "wait". WRONG! He immediately recognized what seems to have been a very atypical occular infection, and arranged an emergent specialist consultation. The pressure in my eye (it was glaucoma -like in nature) was immediately addressed, and as a result, caused very minimal permanent damage. The subsequent specialist comments (two, these overheard)seem to verify his exemplary clinical abilities. Not dull, somewhat of a "character" - this in a good way - but in my opinion this is "the man" if you have a serious condition and need help. As an addendum, he called me to "check on my eye" within a day after the fact. Pretty thorough for any busy ER doc these days.

Submitted May 25, 2007 | flag