You may also like

Rate Dr. Terry Fellows

Dr. Terry Fellows's Ratings

My father went to the ER yesterday. Dr. Fellows could tell right away that I was extremely concerned about my father. Not only is Dr. Fellows very thoughtful and patient, but he also treated our family with sincerity, compassion and professionalism. I am very grateful for a doctor like Dr. Fellows. Thank you.

Elsie Yuen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Went to Richmond ER couple days ago. Dr Fellows listened and appreciated to my and my wife's concerns regarding my lungs problems. He explained clearly about my situation and called my family doctor not just about the result of the test done but also informing him about the urge of me seeing a lung specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

Last month I fell ill suddenly at the airport and was transported to the ER at Richmond Hospital. Dr Fellows examined me and oversaw my treatment for several hours, then was ready to release me when I seemed more stable. Unfortunately, there were no hotel rooms in Vancouver that Saturday afternoon--we checked on 83 hotels. Dr Fellows offered to put us up, my wife and I, at his home so I could remain under his care overnight, and we accepted. Later that evening he recognized that I was worse and was developing sepsis. He drove us back across the city to the ER and re-admitted me. That amazing and beyond-the-call of duty care meant that my sepsis did not progress tragically, as it so often does. Cultures were taken, antibiotics administered, and within 48 hours my symptoms began to abate. I was released the following Thursday, able to travel safely. Now, almost 4 weeks later I am still recovering my strength and very grateful that he quickly recognized a potentially fatal condition before it caused permanent damage. I will always be grateful for his calm manner and insightful experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2550157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

My mom was rushed to emergency last week and was so very ill. It was a horrible admittance into the ER and she was ignored by nurses for the first 20 minutes, because someone was dying from a heart attack so the Doctor was busy. I just wanted someone to make her comfortable as I was holding her in my arms and she was vomiting, fainting, shaking and sweating. Finally, after I threw a temper tantrum, nurses came and got her (they saw a woman first, who was complaining of neck pain from a car accident a week prior, which is why I was so annoyed). She was put in a bed and waited for the Doctor (which was better than my holding her in my arms) As upset as I was at the staff at the time, it all went away once we met Dr. Terry Fellows. He asked her detailed questions, was patient, had a kind bed side manner...in fact I told him that he didn't seem "doctor like" at all because of how sweet he was. He was extremely thorough and checked on her several times. He got a diagnosis right away and she was put upstairs in a semi-private room as she was going to have to have surgery. If I was injured and sick, and scared as patients often are, it would be a blessing to have Dr. Fellows as the light at the end of the tunnel. Sure enough, I found out he is from Nova Scotia (I could tell by how he spoke), which also explained a lot because was also cool as heck  As frantic as the ER was, he stayed calm and focused on my mom. He is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2537174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr Fellows went above & beyond when trying to find the root of my allergic reactions. Without him is still be suffering daily with sinus pain, headaches, hives.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2523506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr Fellows is an amazingly caring and compassionate ER Doctor. He helped my mother in the ER when she was experiencing severe, acute cancer-related pain. Dr Fellows went well above and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2521306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

i was in RGH yesterday for the day apr.6th and would like to thank Dr.Fellows for his profesionalism and honesty. after all these years this doctor took the time to talk to me on a level i could understand...thankyou ..Dr Fellows, you spoke, i listened...day two! Wendy Birks

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2442039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Fellows during my visit to the ER at Richmond General, for an irregular heart beat. He did several tests and a chest x-ray. He has an excellent bedside manner. I was monitored for hours and fed lunch as well!! He Was very kind, patient and had a sense of humour. My nurse Al was wonderful too. They both took very good care of me and I appreciate it very much.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1104682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

I went to the hospital last night for my eye issue and Dr. Fellows was my doctor. He was really patient and showed concern about my eyes. He even asked me to do a follow up with him if my eye doesn't get better on Sunday. He is a GREAT doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1104681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Saw Dr Fellows in emerg last Sunday night regarding my 15 yr old daughter. I was very impressed..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1104680].votes_count ]]