Rate Dr. Eric Hentschel

Dr. Eric Hentschel's Ratings

I can not believe the negative feedback....I went in to the hospital and was terrified....after being admitted late at night, the first thing the next morning, I met Dr. Hentschel. He was so caring, easy to talk to and was very patient.....I was diagnosed with respiratory failure and he stressed it was serious....he has been so attentive and really explains....not a rude man I keep reading about at all and trust me, I have been to some doctors that I would NEVER go to again....I would highly recommend him and others have had positive feedback to me as we. He also told me that my family doctor in very good!

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

this man is just plain rude with bad attitude and many people agree on this

Submitted May 27, 2012 | flag

Looking through the ratings, I wonder if we are all talking about the same doctor? Dr. Hentschel treated my bilateral pulmonary embolisms. He did not rush, he explained my condition thoroughly, listened to my symptoms, asked a lot of questions and treated me with the utmost respect! I understand he is very knowlegable and highly respected in his field. He was open to discussions about my treatment options and I feel as though I am in very capable hands!

Submitted May 11, 2011 | flag

I waited almost a year to see this man. I had repeated diagnosis of pneumonia over five years. When I arrived I was in fairly good health, but my family doctor wanted me to see him anyway to try and discover why I kept getting sick. He took my X-rays and started throwing them on the floor of his office and then proceeded to tell me that I wasn't sick - I was fat. (Granted I could lose 30 pounds). He told me that I probably had a type of asthma that wouldn't show up in tests and he was going to test me for it. I laughed, thinking that he was joking, so he started yelling at me. He got me so upset that I started to cry and then he told me I needed to take anti-depressants. What a horrible horrible man. Do not go to see him unless you want to be ridiculed and called crazy. He is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN!!!!!!

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable - he knows what he's talking about! My family doctor diagnosed me with asthma without doing any tests. Dr. Hentschel actually did the investigations and ruled out alternate diagnoses. I feel confident in the care I receive from him and know I am in good hands.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2010 | flag

Extremely helpful and caring, in diagnosing and explaining my lung disease. Used very understandable language and was very thorough while treating me and following up my recovery. I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring respiratory treatment.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2009 | flag

I saw Dr.Hentschel when I was very ill and had been to a lot of other Dr. who could not seem to figure out what was wrong with me. He was not extremely knowledgeable, however he quickly referred me to a top dr. in the field who could figure it out and I have had the best of care since. I don't remember him having GREAT bedside manner, but he got the job done quickly and was not afraid to say he did not know.

Submitted June 27, 2009 | flag

I found Dr. Hentschel very concerned and easy to talk to. He did not rush me,and took the time for reassurance.He also sent me for follow-up tests as necessary. Since I am a nurse,possibly I understood him more easily than those who don't have a medical background, but I would recommend him highly.

Submitted April 12, 2009 | flag

Wonderful Dr. have been going to Dr. Hentschel for 18 years. It is due to him that I am still breathing. Maybe people need to listen to him better and not try to tell him what to do.

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag

He is the most arrogant, self-absorbed man that I have ever had the misforturne of knowing. I hope to God that if I have to be treated again I will not be subjected to his Holier Than Thou attitude. I don't like to be patronized and was so during my cosultations with him. He looks down upon us lowly people as if we were a specimen under glass. HWhen I was trying to tell him of a situation he virtually called me a liar but not in so many words. Would I refer him...NEVER would I go back to him NEVER I don't need his verbat abuse!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 16, 2008 | flag