Rate Dr. Mitchell F. Dorris

Dr. Mitchell F. Dorris's Ratings

Great doctor. Takes time to under your concerns and then explains options.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

They were the nicest staff around. Everyone was kind, and willing to listen to you, and made you feel like you mattered. Dr Dorris, was wonderful. He did all I ask, and I left feeling much better.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

Very friendly and helpful. His staff is awesome. Recommend him anyday

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag

I would highly recommend this doctor. I came to him for a second opinion and felt he was able to offer a more conservative and less costly approach rather than throw the "surgery" option at me right away. I would recommend him if you have any issues with your foot or ankle.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Everyone was friendly and energetic until things went bad in surgery. Suddenly staff was terse and the doctor aggressive. It became a matter of "cover their butts" instead of my health. I would not recommend this office or doctor.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dorris has completed surgery on both of my feet. Due to pain in my big toes the first one was a year ago with complete recovery. Dr. Dorris fixed a hammer toe and performed a bunionectomy. He advised that I should consider surgery on the other toe when I am ready. I delayed the second surgery for the other foot until I was not as busy and I could not take the pain any longer. He performed the surgery on the second toe 12/26/2013. 01/29/2014 was a follow up to surgery performed. x-rays of my foot were taken, I was told it looks good and was advised to continue keeping my weight off the foot,keep walking on my heel with the elevated shoe for 3 more wks. I am to keep the foot elevated as much as possible,clean and lightly re-wrap the foot and toe daily. When I return in 3 wks he will decide if I can walk flat foot for a period of time to gradually carry my weight. Dr. Dorris has been a God-send and I highly recommend his services. His office staff is extremely courteous and patient.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2014 | flag

This doctor's treatment started me down a long road of increasing problems. Every doctor I have seen commented on how shocked they were to see what was done to me. I would not recommend trusting your health to Dr. Dorris.

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Dorris worked on both my feet in two separate years. He prepared me for the expectations of recovery, (time off, pain, exercises, healing progression). I followed his directions for post-op care to the letter and have had absolutely no problems. He took a great deal of time to answer every question completely, which put me a total ease. I've since recommended him to friends who have had equal satisfaction.

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Dorris was the only one of 4 doctors who took x-rays of my foot and reviewed them with me (the other 3 never showed me nor reviewed my x-rays with me). He spent a lot of time with me, answering my questions and explaining the pros and cons of various treatment options. He advised against the surgery other doctors suggested with specific reasons and explanations; reasons I had obviously questioned myself. I had minimal waiting time, and the staff is wonderful.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2009 | flag