Rate Dr. Mitchell F. Dorris

Dr. Mitchell F. Dorris's Ratings

His "simple" procedure left me with far more pain and has since cost my my job and life. I wish I had never trusted Dorris to operate on me. I trusted him and he ruined my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737249].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Dorris quickly assessed the problems with my son's toes and corrected the situation very quick, professionally, and kept us well informed along the way. I would gladly recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Dr. Dorris provides an excellent level of service. His expertise and communication is an A+. His staff is friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2014

Great doctor. Takes time to under your concerns and then explains options.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

They were the nicest staff around. Everyone was kind, and willing to listen to you, and made you feel like you mattered. Dr Dorris, was wonderful. He did all I ask, and I left feeling much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Very friendly and helpful. His staff is awesome. Recommend him anyday

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2014

I would highly recommend this doctor. I came to him for a second opinion and felt he was able to offer a more conservative and less costly approach rather than throw the "surgery" option at me right away. I would recommend him if you have any issues with your foot or ankle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Everyone was friendly and energetic until things went bad in surgery. Suddenly staff was terse and the doctor aggressive. It became a matter of "cover their butts" instead of my health. I would not recommend this office or doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2014

Dr. Dorris has completed surgery on both of my feet. Due to pain in my big toes the first one was a year ago with complete recovery. Dr. Dorris fixed a hammer toe and performed a bunionectomy. He advised that I should consider surgery on the other toe when I am ready. I delayed the second surgery for the other foot until I was not as busy and I could not take the pain any longer. He performed the surgery on the second toe 12/26/2013. 01/29/2014 was a follow up to surgery performed. x-rays of my foot were taken, I was told it looks good and was advised to continue keeping my weight off the foot,keep walking on my heel with the elevated shoe for 3 more wks. I am to keep the foot elevated as much as possible,clean and lightly re-wrap the foot and toe daily. When I return in 3 wks he will decide if I can walk flat foot for a period of time to gradually carry my weight. Dr. Dorris has been a God-send and I highly recommend his services. His office staff is extremely courteous and patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2014

This doctor's treatment started me down a long road of increasing problems. Every doctor I have seen commented on how shocked they were to see what was done to me. I would not recommend trusting your health to Dr. Dorris.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105315].votes_count ]]