You may also like

Rate Dr. Adrian Lee

Dr. Adrian Lee's Ratings

I recently had a breast reduction done by Dr. Lee and had asked for a reduction and lift but only got a reduction. I asked him what size I would be as I wanted to be a large D cup (previous a FF cup) he said he could do that but seriously I am no where close to being even being a C cup. I am very disappointed with the size. I look like I have a saggy boys chest now and I'll probably somehow try to save up for implants down the road. He's a friendly enough Dr. but he didn't do what he told me he would do so I'm extremely let down by the results. Make sure you really say what you want when you see him - not sure if that is a guarantee to get what you ask for though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Lee which was covered by medical. He seemed very rushed in my appointments and even a bit frazzled. My surgery left me with one breast noticeably larger than the other. I will now have to pay out of pocket to have this fixed. I am now more insecure about my breasts.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Lee has done several procedures for me, including two breast reconstructions after a double mastectomy. He's fabulous, informed, kind, and very caring. His office staff is amazing as well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

About a year ago now, I had a breast reduction preformed by Dr lee when i was at the age of 18. It was covered by my medical and was refered to him by my family doctor, our first appointment was great but unfortunately it went downhill from there he had no respect for what I was saying nor the questions I was asking and showed me very little care, he made jokes about my chest and my size and left me severely lopsided with no feeling in my right breast and heavy scaring. I'm aware that he is a very busy surgeon but I feel as though I was treated as less because my surgery had been covered which means less of a profit for him, I have excepted what happened and I'm not posting to rant but to make sure that you are informed and able to make the best choice for you.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2675977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

I am a cancer patient currently under the care of Dr. Lee for the breast reconstruction process. His bedside manner is fantastic. Dr. Lee goes above and beyond to explain the entire reconstruction process as well as the cancer treatment. I find him very approachable and at time candid. I am very fortunate to be under Dr. Lee's care.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2542699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I am a cancer patient, so payment is covered by medical plan. I was automatically assigned Dr. Lee to do the reconstructive surgery. I did not feel he was totally engaged in informing me of the procedure, nor did I feel he really cared. Twice I have waited over an hour to see him. This last time it was an 1 1/2 hour wait, while 2 patients that came in after me where seen, for consults. I guess once he has been paid by BC med, any commitment to a patient no longer exists. Clearly new money making cosmetic patients take precedence over cancer patients. He was well aware that I was waiting because I overheard a conversation with his receptionist in regards to my wait. Not impressed. Although I still need medical attention, I will not see him again. Extremely disrespectful. Would not recommend him to any cancer patient for this sensitive, emotional journey. Better surgeons out there!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1105342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Excellent surgeon. i severed my tendon on my left thumb and today it works the same as the right, only difference is the scar. Dr Lee does excellent work and obviously knows what he is doing. i was assigned to him through the hospital and MSP, and i consider myself lucky in that regard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Dr. Lee advised me on 3 occassions that an infection in my hand was not due to stitches still being left in and not disolving. He wouldn't even look at my hand and kept telling me it was not due to stitches that did not disolve. After a year of suffering ongoing infections in my hand and him not doing anything about it, I finally dug at the infection and after 3 days of digging, I removed an 1/4 inch of stitching that had a knot on the end of it. If he would have even taken 2 seconds to look at it in the first place, this problem could have been dealt with in the beginning. This does not impress me at all and I will not be seeing him again.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1105340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Lee done, he was knowledgable, had a sense of humor and gave me a sense of ease when I was really nervous about the procedure. He made sure I knew that I would going to be completley satisfied. The front end staff I dealth with were so pleasant and i actually missed our conversations once the surgery was completed. it has been almost a year now and i could not be happier. Thank you Dr. Lee for giving me my pre baby body back (as best you can :)) I will go back to him for anything I am having done and I refer everyone I know to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I had breast reduction surgery just 10 days ago. The only pain I had was when I first came out of surgery. I have had no problem love my new breasts. Dr Lee has great bedside manner, It has been just over a week and other that feeling a bit tired I have had no complications what so ever. Thank You Dr. Lee and you staff for your great care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1105338].votes_count ]]