Rate Dr. Adrian Lee

Dr. Adrian Lee's Ratings

I am a cancer patient currently under the care of Dr. Lee for the breast reconstruction process. His bedside manner is fantastic. Dr. Lee goes above and beyond to explain the entire reconstruction process as well as the cancer treatment. I find him very approachable and at time candid. I am very fortunate to be under Dr. Lee's care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

I am a cancer patient, so payment is covered by medical plan. I was automatically assigned Dr. Lee to do the reconstructive surgery. I did not feel he was totally engaged in informing me of the procedure, nor did I feel he really cared. Twice I have waited over an hour to see him. This last time it was an 1 1/2 hour wait, while 2 patients that came in after me where seen, for consults. I guess once he has been paid by BC med, any commitment to a patient no longer exists. Clearly new money making cosmetic patients take precedence over cancer patients. He was well aware that I was waiting because I overheard a conversation with his receptionist in regards to my wait. Not impressed. Although I still need medical attention, I will not see him again. Extremely disrespectful. Would not recommend him to any cancer patient for this sensitive, emotional journey. Better surgeons out there!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Excellent surgeon. i severed my tendon on my left thumb and today it works the same as the right, only difference is the scar. Dr Lee does excellent work and obviously knows what he is doing. i was assigned to him through the hospital and MSP, and i consider myself lucky in that regard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Dr. Lee advised me on 3 occassions that an infection in my hand was not due to stitches still being left in and not disolving. He wouldn't even look at my hand and kept telling me it was not due to stitches that did not disolve. After a year of suffering ongoing infections in my hand and him not doing anything about it, I finally dug at the infection and after 3 days of digging, I removed an 1/4 inch of stitching that had a knot on the end of it. If he would have even taken 2 seconds to look at it in the first place, this problem could have been dealt with in the beginning. This does not impress me at all and I will not be seeing him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2011

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Lee done, he was knowledgable, had a sense of humor and gave me a sense of ease when I was really nervous about the procedure. He made sure I knew that I would going to be completley satisfied. The front end staff I dealth with were so pleasant and i actually missed our conversations once the surgery was completed. it has been almost a year now and i could not be happier. Thank you Dr. Lee for giving me my pre baby body back (as best you can :)) I will go back to him for anything I am having done and I refer everyone I know to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

I had breast reduction surgery just 10 days ago. The only pain I had was when I first came out of surgery. I have had no problem love my new breasts. Dr Lee has great bedside manner, It has been just over a week and other that feeling a bit tired I have had no complications what so ever. Thank You Dr. Lee and you staff for your great care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1105338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

He is an excellent Dr. He did my breast reduction surgery 3yrs ago. I had very large breasts. He said I was the largest he ever did.lol He shaped them wonderfully with minimal scars. He is very smart, caring and funny. HIghly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1105337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2011

Fantastic Doctor. Have had numerous procedures and am extremely happy with everything

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1105336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2011

Did reconstruction and it wasn't the best experience. Came into the exam room one time and addressed me as another patient and the wait time was always at least 1/2 or more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2010

Dr. Lee did my breast reduction and tummy tuck... every step of the process was professional, friendly, and excellent. I am thrilled with the results and was pleasantly surprised with how easy recovery was

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1105334].votes_count ]]