Dr. Rachel V. Reynolds

Dr. Rachel V. Reynolds

Rate Dr. Rachel V. Reynolds

Dr. Rachel V. Reynolds's Ratings

Best doctor I have ever seen. Kind, patient, and above all, extremely knowledgeable regarding her patients. Treats the entire person, not just the skin. Knows how to communicate with people. A good example of what the medical profession should be.

Submitted April 8, 2009 | flag

Dr Reynolds has impeccable people skills, is very knowledgeable in all areas where I have had concerns, takes plenty of time with me and answers all my questions. I have been very satisfied with every visit there with her. Her office staff can be challenging to deal with at times, however.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

She takes the time to listen to you and ask questions. She is never rushed and is thorough in her treatment. Very Knowledgeable.

Submitted July 8, 2008 | flag

Knowledgeable, good "people" skills, dexterous in performing minor surgical procedures. Office staff, however, lacking in professionalism.

Submitted May 24, 2007 | flag