Rate Dr. Janet Matuszek

Dr. Janet Matuszek's Ratings

unnecessay surgeries, untrustworthy, find another doctor she will be out of business in 5 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I drive an hour to see Dr. Matuszek and I would drive 12 hours! She is truly the best! She is very on top of things, thorough and extremely compassionate...she held me together during very difficult times. I just LOVE her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

The office staff are HORRIBLE!! I wouldn't even go here unless you want to be treated like crap by a secretary on a power trip. Worst experience ever!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I was referred the office 12 years ago by my coworkers as they all had used this office for OB care everyone RAVED about the office. At the time, I did not need the OB side. I have seen Julie who has always made me feel like I was the only person there and a part of their 'family' atmosphere. Julie personally returned all messages and always had an answer or a listening ear. I have sent several patients, young and old to see her and they all feel the same way. However, that all changed when I became pregnant. My first OB visit with Julie was very exciting and positive. Then I became a number and dollar sign. I was fired as a patient,as I was unwilling to leave my CC# in a drawer to be used when the bills came due. Not only is this unethical, it's also against the ins contract. It's heartbreaking/stressfull being forced to find another Dr 2 weeks before having time sensitive tests. All for $250 which would have been paid once the ins paid as per the contract.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Dr. Matuszek and Dr. Julie are the greatest. They have always made me feel at ease and very comfortable. They take time with you and listen. My daughter loves them both as well. Have had numerous procedures etc. And they are very thorough with finding out what is going on. Again they are the best I have found. I am just sad I did not have them when I had my children, but my daughter will be luckier..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

I have been seing Dr. Matuszek for about 4 years now. Yes, it's hard to get into see her, but I also received my yearly reminder 4 months before I was due to see her. However, if you're pregnant, they're the best. My teenage daughter had a child, and I was so afraid of her being judged, or treated disrespectfully, but they were just as terrific as always. Janet even told her that she was a better patient than some of her older ones. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

I saw Janet prior to her opening her own practice( over 11 years ago), and when she left her prior group you can bet I followed her! She is sweet funny and willing to listen and learn from her clients. She was just a new OB back then - not even a mommy yet and she was so will to work with me and how I wanted each delivery to go ( unlike the prior ob I had my first baby with). Yes, it is hard to get in to see her and you must wait sometimes - well worth it and she will give you the same attention she gives everyone. Her staff has changed many times over the years - adding Julie was one of the best moves she made! Together they are a great team and I hope to never use anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2009

Best ob/gyn i have ever seen. She saved my life, my mothers life and even my daughter! All three of us see her as patients. She went through extensive testing and found my mothers breast cancer when everone else dismissed it. She found my appendix cancer and saved my life; and she has removed pre-cancerous cells from my daughter's cervix before they became a problem! She is thorough and treats each patient as if they are her only patient. I woke up and found her sitting next to my bed at 6am at the hospital- ready to give me all the attention i needed at the time. She is an incredible doctor and human being! Will never see anyone else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2009

Dr.Matuszek saved my life. She consulted several specialists and did everything possible to save me and my baby. She even had me transferred hospitals to one with a Level III NICU. Unfortunately, my daughter passed away because I was only 23 weeks pregnant when we had to deliver her, and Dr.Matuszek was right there crying with us. She checked on me in the hospital almost every day and even came in at 4 am one day to see me. I will never use another obgyn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2009

Worst experience of my life. I was pregnant & started spotting. The ultrasound tech told me the reason I was spotting was because I had a uterine septum & one side of my uterus didn't know the other side was pregnant! That theory is impossible! Then I had to rely on that tech telling me my baby had died. They had me go out to the front desk (in front of everyone) so I could talk to the dr. on the phone to confirm the miscarriage. Terrible terrible experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105502].votes_count ]]