Rate Dr. Tim McCarthy

Dr. Tim McCarthy's Ratings

Tim McCarthy has been my pain manager for 15years and I can not speak highly enough of him.
Tim has been a friend to me as well as an amazing doctor. I would recommend him to any one that needed his skills.
Thank you Tim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Would just like to say I would highly recommend Dr Mc Carthy. Helped me recover from my injury and reduced my medication with out my body even realising it. I pray to god every day to thank this gifted Dr. I lot of Drs need to learn from him. Thank you Dr

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2442081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Would not maintain eye contact with me. No empathy, made me feel like I was wasting his time. Made lots of off the cuff remarks and comments under his breath without clarifying anything with me. Asked lots of questions but barely listened to any of my answers. I felt humiliated and angry on leaving. Do not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105573].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 20, 2014

Highly recommend Dr McCarthy.Suffering from pain for many years this Dr was highly recommended to me by another Dr.Myself been a complicated patient he took his time and asked a lot of questions and got straight down to work.Few months later all my others Dr's are in awe. This Dr has pulled me out of my misery and help me get my life back.Highly recommended!!!!!...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

my husband has seen tim on three occasions for treatment. we have found him to be extremely helpfull. The treatment has kept my husband going painfree for 12 - 18 months keep up the good work tim!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Tim McCarthy has been my sons Doctor for many years. He has given him support, encouragement and relief from his chronic pain. His staff are always kind and helpful and although he runs behind most times we don't mind waiting as Dr McCarthy doesn't rush you out the door. We feel lucky to have him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Have been seeing Tim for some time for back pain - facet joints - treated with RFN. Magic treatment in my case. He's always been friendly and straightforward - at the very worst, a bit brusque. Surprised by some negative comments here. I can only put it down to the problem that pain is very subjective and that Tim had his own serious health problems for a while. I'll take good treatment over good bedside manner any time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I have found Tim and Angela Chia by pure chance. I have suffered originally from a nasty neck injury 30 years ago. I have seen numerous ( more than 10 ), pain specialists, and I found them friendly approachable and totally professional. I have also cut my morphine intate 60%, over the last 12 months. I understand people have different experiences of tneir own. Some of tne pain specialists you are happy with I have probably had experience. I have felt all other contributors experiences with other pain specialists, and felt humiliated by some. The beauty is their are other pain specialists you can try.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2013

Chronic pain miracle worker.saved my marriage,told me a few knowledgeable things to read up on to help me deal with my pain.He has helped me reduce my medication and always giving good simple effective advice.Listens to you were as some Dr's don't seem to care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1105567].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

two types pain in leg. one pain conquered but suggestions for the other less than i would have thought. only one option.already have had a reaction to that option. seemed disinterested when i questioned that option. did not have another.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105566].votes_count ]]