Dr. Tim McCarthy

Rate Dr. Tim McCarthy

Dr. Tim McCarthy's Ratings

I was never worried about Tim retiring soon, I thought he would work until he was 100-- and he probably would have if he had not passed away so soon. Tom
I have

soon for such a hard working, full of energy miastro in the field of pain management. My heart goes out to all that have known Tim. I'm sure you are in a better place now, but in your time on Earth, you've made it a better place. Rest in peace, I will always be thankful for all you've taught me about my chronic pain you will be missed by all

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

So very saddened by the passing of Dr Tim McCarthy. He was a dedicated and caring professional and I am so grateful for the 7 years I was his patient. My life changed for the better when he took over my care and despite some hurdles along the way, he never gave up on me. Consequently I have had quality of life for that time that I otherwise would not have had. I know his other patients will feel the terrible loss that I am feeling. My heart goes out to his family, friends, and staff. Thanks Dr. Tim, you were special, need more like you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Feel very sorry to hear of Dr. Tim McCarthys" passing. When I was in agony after having my last operation, he tried everything until he found what worked for my pain. I would like to send my condolences to Tims" wife, family and Staff. He was so dedicated and helpful in every way possible for me. May he rest in peace. Will always remember him. Thanks Tim. XX

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

So sad to hear of the sudden passing of Dr Timothy McCarthy. He was a total professional. He helped me so much with learning to manage my pain, and also in alleviating it with various treatments.
His staff were the best. They are so dedicated to their profession and helped in any way they could.
To Dr McCarthy's family - we wish you peace at this time of sorrow. You were truly fortunate to have found such a wonderful man.

Taken too soon - RIP

Joy Coverdale and Phyllis Hanly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Tim is an amazing person and doctor he cares so much about his work and his patients. I would not be where l am now without him and now a massive loss to me and everyone else without him. He was taken so young and l am deeply sad for everyone how has met him and worked with him. My heart goes out to his family as he was a workaholic as he cared so much for his patients. He has helped me so much and now l am at a loss for not having his support and knowing there is no one else out there that can do what he does is such an amazing way. He said to me "He will fix me, he will not stop till he does" and now l am sad because he is not with us. May the next life treat you as well as you treated and cared for everyone else. Best person and doctor thanks Tim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Tim McCarthy has been my pain manager for 15years and I can not speak highly enough of him.
Tim has been a friend to me as well as an amazing doctor. I would recommend him to any one that needed his skills.
Thank you Tim.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Would just like to say I would highly recommend Dr Mc Carthy. Helped me recover from my injury and reduced my medication with out my body even realising it. I pray to god every day to thank this gifted Dr. I lot of Drs need to learn from him. Thank you Dr

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2442081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

Would not maintain eye contact with me. No empathy, made me feel like I was wasting his time. Made lots of off the cuff remarks and comments under his breath without clarifying anything with me. Asked lots of questions but barely listened to any of my answers. I felt humiliated and angry on leaving. Do not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105573].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 20, 2014

Highly recommend Dr McCarthy.Suffering from pain for many years this Dr was highly recommended to me by another Dr.Myself been a complicated patient he took his time and asked a lot of questions and got straight down to work.Few months later all my others Dr's are in awe. This Dr has pulled me out of my misery and help me get my life back.Highly recommended!!!!!...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

my husband has seen tim on three occasions for treatment. we have found him to be extremely helpfull. The treatment has kept my husband going painfree for 12 - 18 months keep up the good work tim!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105571].votes_count ]]