Dr. Mark Plotnikoff

Dr. Mark Plotnikoff

Rate Dr. Mark Plotnikoff

Dr. Mark Plotnikoff's Ratings

Dr. Mark Plotnikoff is a highly skilled Chiropractor that comes highly recommended! He has an exceptional team of massage therapists, physiotherapists, and foot specialists. I struggled with chronic low back pain and Dr. Mark noticed how my feet pronate excessively. After being referred to Rob Sunderland, clinic Pedorthotist, and I had orthotics made my back pain went away. I feel great today thanks to these professionals! Your awesome!

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

The passion demonstrated by this Chiropractor to help you to understand your body, the nervous system, and what your symptoms mean is above others I have seen. He gets results, excellent staff, and has a team of therapists that beat any clinic I have ever been too!! Highly recommended!!

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mark and his staff are always willing to fit me in (I'm a last minute kind of gal). Everyone is friendly and helpful, and Dr. Mark is amazing.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Mark for years and absolutely love him. He is knowledgeable, professional, and personable. I couldn't recommend him more. He has a lovely clinic where several other speciality areas are available. His front end staff are also a pleasure.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr Mark is the best... never have I been as pleased as I am with the results I get from the treatment he gives. He has never upsold me, this is so special when I hear of what takes place in other clinics. I live about an hour away and pass many clinics on the way, but would never consider going else where.

Submitted April 16, 2010 | flag

Very professional, clean and up-to-date clinic. Staff exceptional, go out of their way to make you comfortable. Dr. Plotnikoff is very professional and knowledgeable about the spine, the extremities, and especially soft tissue injuries. He has helped me recover quicker than any other profession. Recommend this clinic, thanks for all your help!

Submitted March 23, 2010 | flag

Amazing Chiropractor, intuitive and extremely knowledgable. Of all the Doctors I have seen for my injuries and aches/pains Dr. Plotnikoff is the best! Great at diagnosing health problems, passionate about "education" making you understand why your in pain. What makes him stand out from the rest of the Chiropractors is his ability to take you from being in pain to being pain-free in a short period of time! If your suffering in any way I highly recommend seeing this Doctor!!!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag

Beautiful, professional, up to date clinic, offering many health services, caring staff that make you welcome! Dr. Plotnikoff is very innovative and extremely knowledgable on how to fix your health problems. Of all the Doctors I have been to no one has made more of an impact on my health than Dr. Plotnikoff. A must consultation if you value your health!!! Follow this man's advise for complete wellness.

Submitted May 25, 2009 | flag

Great service! Very knowelageble and professional chiropractor! Excellent results!

Submitted April 13, 2009 | flag

DR MARK ID FANTASTIC. DIDNT TRY TO UPSELL ME INTO ORTHODICS ETC. HONEST AND UPFRONT ABOUT MY PROBLEMS AND GAVE ADVICE ON HOE MY DAY TO DAY ACTIVITIES COUL DBE ADJUSTED.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2008 | flag