Rate Dr. Kristin E. Wagner

Dr. Kristin E. Wagner's Ratings

Dr. Wagner was and is so wonderful! I was diagnosed with Papilary Thyroid Cancer in April, 2011 was very scared...She was patient and answered all of my questions and I an not an easy client. My husband is an RN and he was impressed with everything from bedside manner to her knowledge. I would recommended her to anyone having a full thyroidectemy. I have a tiny scar, only noticeable when pointed out! I continue to go to her for reqular check-up and bloodwork. Thanks Dr. Wagner!!!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

I have been through the ringer with Dr.s over the past decade. Not going to go on about the past, all I know is that I feel like I won the lottery when I met Dr. Kristin Wagner on Tuesday morning...July 3rd 2012. She is on the ball, listens to you, ask questions and answers yours. Very good feeling around this beautiful, quick witted, sharp Dr. On a scale of 1- 10 I would give her an eleven if I could. Finally!!!!! Someone is giving me hope that I may one day I will feel good again & even if she is not able to help me out in the end I will give her the deserving highest score possible for trying to the best of her ability. Thank You Dr. Wagner for being a great and responsible Dr. Robin:)

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

I had a TT in November of 2009. Dr Wagner was very patient in answering my many questions, as well as answering phone calls. The surgery outcome was excellent and I have a only a very small scar today. I am thankful that she was my doctor.

Submitted May 15, 2012 | flag

When I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2011 I was terrified. When I went to consult with Dr. Wagner for the surgery, her confidence and kind nature put me totally at ease. She did a total thyroidectomy for me, leaving the parathyroids, and removed 14 lymph nodes. My healing time was short and easy, and Im sitting here writing this today cancer free, and with only a tiny scar that I would have to point out for you to even see. Ill be forever grateful that she was my surgeon.

Submitted March 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Wagner performed a partial thyroid removal in July 2011. She did a super job from her scheduling with me, her bedside manner and then performed surgery that was very painless and my recovery was quick. She left very little scarring on my neck. Dr Wagner did a great job for me.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

She pretty, confident and persuasive, but thats where it ends. I read another post that mentioned she cut the person's vocal cords. In my case she totally overlooked invasive thyroid cancer thinking it was some other disease called Hashimotos. I thought she was great at first until I had questions, then she wouldn't return my calls, and that made me suspicious. I still have active thyroid cancer tissue in my neck. If she had of recognized the cancer (as she most certainly should of been able to do in my and my current doctor's opinion) I wonder if I would of had a better outcome. PLEASE get a second opinion.

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

First class Doctor. She takes time to explain your condition and answer questions.

Submitted March 27, 2009 | flag

Had a minimally invasive TT three years ago. No complications and a very swift recovery. My friend had a TT 6 moths ago with same results. I highly recommend this surgeon for thyroid related issues.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2007 | flag

She performed a thyroidectomy and cut the nerve to the right side of my vocal chord. She swears that she did NOT cut it. However, the evidence of inability to speak and atrophy of the right vocal chord indicate otherwise. I now have to undergo a second surgery to have an implant inserted into the right vocal chord in order to speak again. In the opinion of the surgeon performing the implant, based on the evidence, my vocal chord nerve WAS cut. Furthermore, she advised me to 'wait a year' before seeking any kind of help for my inability to speak in hopes that the situation would resolve itself. That advice, had I heeded it, would have left me unable to receive an implant in a totally atrophied vocal chord. Before using her services, please consider her surgical outcomes!

Submitted May 24, 2007 | flag