Rate Dr. Kristin E. Wagner

Dr. Kristin E. Wagner's Ratings

I saw Her in 2010 and she did biopsies on my thyroid to see if my Cancer was back. I can tell you those hurt worse then the surgery recuperating time when I had my first Thyroid cancer. She was recommended to me so I went and I can tell you right now I'm glad I dod NOT allow her to operate on me the first time or second time. I had numerous biopsies and none hurt me as bad as she did. She was ROUGH not gentle at all even my mother asked her to give her daughter a second to catch her breath she hurt me that bad like she was jabbing it in my skin. She cared more about her looks then me as she put lipstick on in front of me to represent I guess? Heck I don't know why but found her very conceited and did not like the fact she had her belly button showing through skimpy shirt. I went to her to be reassured she's not the hand holding type or reassuring type she's hostle when you ask questions. I would let the biggest A"""""" operate on me if they were good but she wasn't. I found her all about herself a very narcissistic vein conceded doctor! Do yourself a favor get a second third opinion don't use her if you want reassurance or need biopsies unless your put to sleep for that torture from her. To the ones posting how pretty or beautiful she is what does that have to do with curing you or me or Cancer? Thank you God Bless you all dealing with this dreadful disease.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2650626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

Dr. Wagner was and is so wonderful! I was diagnosed with Papilary Thyroid Cancer in April, 2011 was very scared...She was patient and answered all of my questions and I an not an easy client. My husband is an RN and he was impressed with everything from bedside manner to her knowledge. I would recommended her to anyone having a full thyroidectemy. I have a tiny scar, only noticeable when pointed out! I continue to go to her for reqular check-up and bloodwork. Thanks Dr. Wagner!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1105764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

I have been through the ringer with Dr.s over the past decade. Not going to go on about the past, all I know is that I feel like I won the lottery when I met Dr. Kristin Wagner on Tuesday morning...July 3rd 2012. She is on the ball, listens to you, ask questions and answers yours. Very good feeling around this beautiful, quick witted, sharp Dr. On a scale of 1- 10 I would give her an eleven if I could. Finally!!!!! Someone is giving me hope that I may one day I will feel good again & even if she is not able to help me out in the end I will give her the deserving highest score possible for trying to the best of her ability. Thank You Dr. Wagner for being a great and responsible Dr. Robin:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I had a TT in November of 2009. Dr Wagner was very patient in answering my many questions, as well as answering phone calls. The surgery outcome was excellent and I have a only a very small scar today. I am thankful that she was my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2012

When I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer in 2011 I was terrified. When I went to consult with Dr. Wagner for the surgery, her confidence and kind nature put me totally at ease. She did a total thyroidectomy for me, leaving the parathyroids, and removed 14 lymph nodes. My healing time was short and easy, and Im sitting here writing this today cancer free, and with only a tiny scar that I would have to point out for you to even see. Ill be forever grateful that she was my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Dr Wagner performed a partial thyroid removal in July 2011. She did a super job from her scheduling with me, her bedside manner and then performed surgery that was very painless and my recovery was quick. She left very little scarring on my neck. Dr Wagner did a great job for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

She pretty, confident and persuasive, but thats where it ends. I read another post that mentioned she cut the person's vocal cords. In my case she totally overlooked invasive thyroid cancer thinking it was some other disease called Hashimotos. I thought she was great at first until I had questions, then she wouldn't return my calls, and that made me suspicious. I still have active thyroid cancer tissue in my neck. If she had of recognized the cancer (as she most certainly should of been able to do in my and my current doctor's opinion) I wonder if I would of had a better outcome. PLEASE get a second opinion.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1105759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

First class Doctor. She takes time to explain your condition and answer questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Had a minimally invasive TT three years ago. No complications and a very swift recovery. My friend had a TT 6 moths ago with same results. I highly recommend this surgeon for thyroid related issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1105757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2007

She performed a thyroidectomy and cut the nerve to the right side of my vocal chord. She swears that she did NOT cut it. However, the evidence of inability to speak and atrophy of the right vocal chord indicate otherwise. I now have to undergo a second surgery to have an implant inserted into the right vocal chord in order to speak again. In the opinion of the surgeon performing the implant, based on the evidence, my vocal chord nerve WAS cut. Furthermore, she advised me to 'wait a year' before seeking any kind of help for my inability to speak in hopes that the situation would resolve itself. That advice, had I heeded it, would have left me unable to receive an implant in a totally atrophied vocal chord. Before using her services, please consider her surgical outcomes!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1105756].votes_count ]]