Rate Dr. S. Asgarali

Dr. S. Asgarali's Ratings

absolutely, without a doubt the worst example of a doctor, human being I've ever dealt with. no call back to confirm faxed appt. recieved 5 days before. visited his office to see why no response after leaving 3 messages...Asgarali sat hiding next to his receptionist while I complained, didn't say a word, never got up to introduce himself, afterall he is the owner/boss of the business. let his receptionist take all the blame, couldn't comprehend to take time to call to say were working on it ...this guy doesn't give a damn about his staff, patients or sadly himself...government needs to get more involved...

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

After seeing Dr. Asgarali once and consulting with others, I am looking forward to surgery by him. On the other hand, when this many people say the same thing, it makes me wonder why the office is not run more efficiently. I also could not reach the secretary who is in the office every day mon - fri. I walked in and there she was! I know this is not practicle for most people. I too had called numerous times with little effect. Also, waiting 45 minutes is a long time, really? Obviously, none of you have ever been to that many specialists in your life. You can wait up to 3 HOURS. Be happy we have health care and stop whining.

Submitted May 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Asgarali i s an amazing doctor. I started going to him after being unhappy with my ENT (renowned doc) at Sunnybrook; Dr. Asgarali is patient, thorough, funny,great with my daughter, and if he doesn't have the answer he is honest and has good Dr. contacts in which he can send you to. Also he has now been treating my daughter for the last 5-6yrs (since she was 2); she has complex ENT problems and has been able to treat her with less surgeries and less invasive procedures and gave us a better understanding of her deformities and the difficulties that arise with it, which is more than I can say for Sick Kids ( in which i am a huge fan of). Overall I think he is a joy to go see, even my 8yr old looks frwd to seeing him, he gets the job done and i always leave there feeling like I've been treated and have a better understanding of the problem. Whenever he has done surgery on myself/daughter I always feel we are in great and safe hands. Sincerely Kim Noseworthy.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

New staff is great. Friendly and helpful. Very busy office for one person - but she does a good job. Wait times are a bit long at times, but you get Dr. Asgarli's full attention when it is your turn.

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag

waited over an hour to see him, and when i did he was no help, He said he would get back to me in a couple of days its been 2 weeks.I call leave messages on the answering machine and no one return my calls . someone answer the phone once put me on hold and i think they forgot about me.

Submitted Aug. 30, 2010 | flag

I had no problem getting an appointment with him, as many of you have had troubles with. I had to rescedual a simple tonsilectimy 4 times, and had troubles reaching him several times about that. After the operation I found my painkillers were extremely ineffective and I tried to call him several times with no answer. it took him 8 days to call me back, at which point I was informed that I cannot get a different prescription without making an appointment for a week later, when I would have healed. I do not reccomend Dr. A to anyone, he is very unreliable.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2010 | flag

one of the best, very knowledgeable and caring individual. seems to be up to date in his field and focuses on the major problem.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

I have given up trying to see this doctor. They have had a referral from my family doctor for a month now, but i have yet to receive a call. I have left messages on their answering machine that don't get returned (most of the time the answering machine is full and you can't leave a message) This may be a very good doctor but i will never get the chance to find out.

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag

Ok, I think this dr is going to be okay, but unfortunately I cannot get in for the cat scan or for the surgery he wants me in for, since I cannot get Holly to lift her freakin wrist to answer the phone. When waiting in their office for my appointment the phone rang off the hook and three of them sat there and did not bother to answer. Holly is so ignorant and gets disgusted when you actually phone back over and over so that she is forced to answer the call. If the shoe were on the other foot I wonder how she would feel. Well if I ever get an appointment again, I will take my lap top into the appointment and show this website to Dr A. Shocking when so many decent people would actually do a good job answering the phone!

Submitted June 4, 2010 | flag

The gov. pays the doctor bills in canada!, and this doctor sucks!!!!!!! how can that staff be so lazy that they cant even call back !!!! i do not recommend this doctor to anyone!!! I still have to wait to hear back from these fools, for a very urgent matter regarding my mother ! ! ! I GUESSS A BONE GROWING IN THE SKULL AREA IS NOT SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT ! ! ! DAMN YOU DOCTORS, ONE DAY YOU'LL NEED ! ! !

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag