Dr. Manuel P. Fernandez

Grad. Year: 1980

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Manuel P. Fernandez has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Has he had addisions decease patients?    Email me    Answer it

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2649664
15/05/13 5 5 5 5 It's really tempting to switch to Kaiser just for this doctor alone. I've never know such a caring and talented physician as this. I too had been a patient of Dr. Fernandez and have yet to find a doctor that can diagnose and then fine tune the meds the way he does. Out of desperation,I recently contacted him with some referral questions and he took the time to contact me back. Very helpful! I got the feeling that he really believes in the work/studies he's part of at Kaiser, mentioned they could "help allot of people". I hope all you Kaiser patients realize how lucky you are.This is one doctor who really wants to make a difference in peoples lives and genuinely seems to love what it is he does.
Insurance: Anthem
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Manuel" to "Manuel P."
RID: 1053678
09/12/09 4 5 5 5 He was my endocrinologist since 1990, up until he moved over to Kaiser. NO one knows endocrinology like he does. I miss him dreadfully. Since he moved over to Kaiser I've been to 3 different endocrinologists and none is better than average. My TSH has flip flopped, I have osteomalacia as a result of one endocrinologist missing a clear sign on the blood test, my glucose is steadily rising.....my Vitamin D is barely showing up. And I feel lousy. I really, really miss him.  Respond
RID: 1008580
13/10/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Fernandez is an amazing endocrinologist. He works with you, listens to you, and makes you feel like you are not alone with your struggle. The one thing I like the most is he makes you truly feel that he is on your team. He uses the words "we" and "us" a lot, which helps you feel like you have a real force on your side. Hands down, he is the best endo I've ever seen.
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
Respond
RID: 328302
25/05/07 5 5 5 He is wonderful and up to date on all the newest studies. He's willing to try new treatments. I feel so blessed to have him as my Endocrinologist
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
See Responses
RID: 228177
24/03/07 4 5 5 Dr. Fernandez was my dr for 10 years before moving to Kieser. He was wonderful--listened--took new tacks when necessary, always aware of latest studies, looked at the whole picture. I miss him!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield