You may also like

Rate Dr. Bozena Reszka

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Ratings

I have received excellent service and dental care for my entire family from Dr. Reszka for the past 15 years.  When my son was 11, he had his front tooth chipped and Dr Reszka attended the clinic on the weekend to help and fix it.  I had few crowns and an implant done by her and the work quality is excellent.  I would recommend Dr. Reszka to new patients.  The clinic helps with an insurance billing and the front desk is very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2745015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I stopped going to a dentist unless it was an emergency years ago.  One bad experience after another, felt more like a money grab then dental care and painful !  Dr. Reszka changed my mind, now I book every six months.  She is by far the best I have ever been to.  Very friendly, down to earth, honest and caring.  You feel like a part of the family.  She remembers your friends, family and most importantly all her patients.  Her work is very meticulous. I am a very happy patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

If you are looking for a gentle and excellent dentist you should see Dr. Reszka.  Her freezing needle skills are amazing: you feel nothing.  I have been a patient of her for more than 12 years and those older fillings done a long time ago still look very good.   I am a really happy patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I was in an unfortunate accident and lost my front teeth.  I was embarrassed to leave the house and my life was changed. One of my co workers suggested to see Dr. Reszka for a smile reconstruction consultation. I was so scared and hesitant, but went ahead with a full treatment she recommended.  OMG, she did amazing job!  My new teeth look beautiful and my friends cannot even tell these are not my natural teeth. The office front desk was very helpful with insurance claim. I am so happy to have my smile back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672511].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Best dentist ever.  I moved to Red Deer three years ago and still commute to see her for my dental needs.  She did four crowns 9 years ago and they are still excellent.  She is the only dentists I would let work on my teeth.  I have never felt pain with any procedures she did on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

When Dr. Reszka first opened her practice many years ago she was an excellent conscientious dentist. Then she started to lose her touch and manner and then her overall dedication to quality and professionalism started to suffer. It seemed as though she brought personal matters to work and it impeded with her focus and dedication. I will never forget my last visit there which involved three crowns in a row. She seemed rushed and agitated. She insisted on not waiting for the freezing to take effect as I experienced probably the worst pain of all my dental procedures ever. She held my head in a headlock as I struggled to turn away and insisted on forcibly
mounting those crowns. The pain was extreme, like cold ice cream hitting the nerve continuously. The pain was so intense I could not believe what was happening. Needless to say the tooth root system was so traumatised by the pain that shortly afterwards another dentist had to perform a root canal compromising the crown which failed within a year as did the neighbouring two other crowns. So within 16 months I lost all three teeth. So I paid her $3,000 for her torturous 3 crowns, followed by $4,000 for three root canals (different dentist) $2,000 for 2 new crowns
$600 for one subsequent extraction and $4,000 for an implant. Thanks Dr. Reszka.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2664161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2014

I saw Dr. Reszka recently as I was in a terrible pain.   She first asked if I could wait a few minutes as she was doing procedure on a different patient.  She went out of her way to see me, even though she had another patient booked at the same time.  It took 5 minutes to take an Xray, she consulted with me then what I wanted to do, and then she extracted the tooth as per my request.  I was done in 25 minutes.  WOW.  Thank you for your excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I came to see Dr. Reszka last week as a new patient.  She is a really nice lady and a very gently dentist.  Her front desk receptionist was very helpful with my insurance coverage and explained every detail of my plan.  Overall, I was very pleased with the visit and will be coming back for more treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Reszka is a gentle female dentist.  She is very professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to her patients.  She is equally good with kids as she is with adults.  I brought my entire family and she made it an enjoyable, stress free experience for all.  Now that I have found a great dentist I won't be going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Excellent dentist ! Her work is very good and meticulous.  I called around and the prices of this office are in line with other dental clinics in the area.  She is a really nice person and cares for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613118].votes_count ]]