Dr. Bozena Reszka

Rate Dr. Bozena Reszka

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Ratings

Top notch in every aspect.  After avoiding dental visits for 11 year, I went to see Dr. Reszka, a very honest and caring Dr, took extreme consideration to my dislike of being in a dental office.  She was very professional and truly cared for her work.  I would recommend her to anyone and everyone as a great family dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

Very honest dentist.  She told me that my fillings would last a few more years.  Didn't try a cash grab to replace them right away.  Unlike my last dentist, who wanted to give me a whole new mouth.  She is a super nice lady and was great with my daughter.  Her hygienist does an excellent job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Dr. Reszka is an excellent dentist, very caring, has great attention to detail and provides excellent results.  She actually listens to patients…..I had lots of dental treatments and am very impressed with the service from Dr. Reszka and her staff. Parking is also very good and convenient. My husband is also a very happy patient of hers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Reszka is very professional, thorough any friendly.  She explains what she wants to do and explains procedures she is about to perform.  I feel at ease in her care and have recommended her to my friends.  The administrative staff are friendly and courteous and the hygienists always do an excellent job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Great dentist, friendly staff and nice office. I recommend Dr. Reszka to anyone looking for a female experienced dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Because of Dr. Reszka I am no longer terrified of going to the dental office. She is kind and gentle and her staff is very very friendly.  I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Reszka is the ultimate when it comes to giving freezing !!  I never feel the needle..... Very friendly and takes the time to explain what she is doing.  Her staff always have smiles on and put you at ease.  Thank Dr. Reszka you for crating my new beautiful smile.....I love it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2014

Nice office, good dentist and very friendly staff. I would highly recommend Dr.Reszka. You will not be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Really nice and knowledgeable dentist. Staff is very very attentive. I have been a patient of hers for almost 7 years and very happy. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2518542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

My family really likes Dr.Reszka and her staff. She is a nice lady and her work is excellent. Staff is always friendly and attentive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2492014].votes_count ]]