Dr. Bozena Reszka

Rate Dr. Bozena Reszka

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Ratings

I saw Dr. Reszka recently as I was in a terrible pain.   She first asked if I could wait a few minutes as she was doing procedure on a different patient.  She went out of her way to see me, even though she had another patient booked at the same time.  It took 5 minutes to take an Xray, she consulted with me then what I wanted to do, and then she extracted the tooth as per my request.  I was done in 25 minutes.  WOW.  Thank you for your excellent service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I came to see Dr. Reszka last week as a new patient.  She is a really nice lady and a very gently dentist.  Her front desk receptionist was very helpful with my insurance coverage and explained every detail of my plan.  Overall, I was very pleased with the visit and will be coming back for more treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Dr. Reszka is a gentle female dentist.  She is very professional, knowledgeable and dedicated to her patients.  She is equally good with kids as she is with adults.  I brought my entire family and she made it an enjoyable, stress free experience for all.  Now that I have found a great dentist I won't be going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2625748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Excellent dentist ! Her work is very good and meticulous.  I called around and the prices of this office are in line with other dental clinics in the area.  She is a really nice person and cares for her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Expect to pay exorbitant prices for your dental care at Reszka's office. A simple 6 month cleaning and checkup regularly came to $300-400. I didn't know how badly I was being overcharged until I moved to another town and started seeing another dentist. She even recommended that I make an appointment to see an orthodontist friend of hers to be fitted with braces for a minor tooth alignment. I'm almost of retirement age and almost laughed. It left me wondering what kind of finder's fee she was going to get from her friend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Exceptional service provided to me and my Family for the past 15 years.  She never makes you sit and wait for your appointment.  Dr. Reszka could teach other dentists about a customer service.   Even when she has a bad day, she still devotes time to your visit.   WOW, my Family and I really appreciate it.  Thank you Dr. Reszka.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Good dentist, I was referred to her by my friend.  She is very good with both our kids and staff is very helpful with the insurance.  Parking is excellent.  We are happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Reszka removed two of my wisdom teeth.  The freezing was very gentle and the procedure seemed to have gone quickly.  Afterwards her 9team was very helpful and kind, making my visit fearless........I have always been scared of a dentist.....Dr. Reszka called me the next day to follow up and see how I was doing.  Wow, very impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I am very happy with the veneers Dr. Reszka has done on my front teeth !  I have a new beautiful smile now....... She is very friendly and a great dentist.  The staff is caring, even helped me to relax by holding my shoulder.  I have always been looked after right on my scheduled appointment time.  Would highly recommend this dental clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Top notch in every aspect.  After avoiding dental visits for 11 year, I went to see Dr. Reszka, a very honest and caring Dr, took extreme consideration to my dislike of being in a dental office.  She was very professional and truly cared for her work.  I would recommend her to anyone and everyone as a great family dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587448].votes_count ]]