Dr. Bozena Reszka

Dr. Bozena Reszka

Rate Dr. Bozena Reszka

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Ratings

Really nice and knowledgeable dentist. Staff is very very attentive. I have been a patient of hers for almost 7 years and very happy. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

My family really likes Dr.Reszka and her staff. She is a nice lady and her work is excellent. Staff is always friendly and attentive.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr.Reszka is a very very good dentist. She did a filling on my front tooth some 7 years ago and my friends cannot even tell this tooth was ever repaired. I had other work done and everything looks and feels good. Her staff is attentive and professional. I just got married and my wife will be going to see her. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of dr. Reszka for almost 11 years. I could have not picked a better dentist. She is very knowledgeable and efficient. I am very happy with the work I had done. I used to hate going to a dentist but not anymore. Her staff is also very pleasant. A+++

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

Dr.Reszka is an exceptional dentist and a great person. Nothing phoney about her at all. She is very honest, down to earth and informative. She really takes pride in what she does. Her staff is really wonderful and very professional. Do yourself a favour and see her for a check up.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Great dentist, very personable. Works with you to determine your goals; doesn't push you into work that's not necessary. Quick, efficient and her work is impeccable. Office is comfortable and well equipped.

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

Dr,Reszka is very professional and an excellent dentist. I have been seeing her for 5 years and I do not fear dentist anymore. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a gentle female dentist.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Avoid this dental office, unless you like Rude receptionists and large dental bills.....

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag

Upon calling to cancel an appointment for my partner because of illness, I was confronted with insinuations that I was lying. Upon protesting the rude tone of the receptionist, these insinuations turned into outright accusations of lying! So offended by this, I came into the office to ask to speak to her boss, Dr Reszka. She couldn't see me at that moment because she was scheduled with another patient. She could see how visibly upset I was about the situation with her staff, and promised to call back later that day. That call never came. Not responding to patients concerns about the behaviour of her staff shows a total lack of professionalism or care for the reputation of her practice. We have since moved our family to another practice.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr.Reszka for over 15 years... she is very skillful and pleasant. I do not fear dentists anymore after seeing her !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted April 29, 2012 | flag