Dr. Bozena Reszka

Rate Dr. Bozena Reszka

Dr. Bozena Reszka's Ratings

Dr. Reszka is the ultimate when it comes to giving freezing !!  I never feel the needle..... Very friendly and takes the time to explain what she is doing.  Her staff always have smiles on and put you at ease.  Thank Dr. Reszka you for crating my new beautiful smile.....I love it.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

Nice office, good dentist and very friendly staff. I would highly recommend Dr.Reszka. You will not be disappointed.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2014 | flag

Really nice and knowledgeable dentist. Staff is very very attentive. I have been a patient of hers for almost 7 years and very happy. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

My family really likes Dr.Reszka and her staff. She is a nice lady and her work is excellent. Staff is always friendly and attentive.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr.Reszka is a very very good dentist. She did a filling on my front tooth some 7 years ago and my friends cannot even tell this tooth was ever repaired. I had other work done and everything looks and feels good. Her staff is attentive and professional. I just got married and my wife will be going to see her. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of dr. Reszka for almost 11 years. I could have not picked a better dentist. She is very knowledgeable and efficient. I am very happy with the work I had done. I used to hate going to a dentist but not anymore. Her staff is also very pleasant. A+++

Submitted June 29, 2014 | flag

Dr.Reszka is an exceptional dentist and a great person. Nothing phoney about her at all. She is very honest, down to earth and informative. She really takes pride in what she does. Her staff is really wonderful and very professional. Do yourself a favour and see her for a check up.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

Great dentist, very personable. Works with you to determine your goals; doesn't push you into work that's not necessary. Quick, efficient and her work is impeccable. Office is comfortable and well equipped.

Submitted May 24, 2014 | flag

Dr,Reszka is very professional and an excellent dentist. I have been seeing her for 5 years and I do not fear dentist anymore. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a gentle female dentist.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Avoid this dental office, unless you like Rude receptionists and large dental bills.....

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014 | flag