Rate Dr. Randall L. Oliver

Dr. Randall L. Oliver's Ratings

This So called Doctor cost me everything i mean everything ! I was working on getting SSI for 2 years and i didn't know this Quack was against it.. Dr. Oliver had put me on Morphine for 7 months and got angry because he was always wanting to do back injections so he took me off of the Morphine 60mg per day and put me on Methadone 5mg per day .. well after i told him it wasn't helping 2 weeks later, he called me a druggie and said i wasn't hurting. He also put in my SSI file i could work, which i didn't know until afterwards. i have lower back pain 2 disc messed up and Fibromyalgia which i had an MRI in 2011 and it showed my disc being deteriorating. in 2013 is when i started seeing this Quack and first visit he put me on Morphine , he started me on 30 mg per day then the next visit he put me on Morphine 30 mg more. i got injections in my hips and the left side it did help but the right side i couldn't tell it AT ALL! so then he wanted to do back injections.. i had back injections from the doctor that was there before him and it made my back worse. which he didn't believe me he said i wasn't in pain , he said it was all in my head. this Oliver quack shouldn't be a doctor! He took me off Morphine cold turkey. He sat there and ask me ...you want narcotic's i was thinking what kind of a monster is he, he also said you are you a druggie. ok i went in there to get off the Morphine and he got mad as i ever been by any doctor. He is Arrogant and a whole lot of other things!!!! so i went through withdrawals for a long time and the withdrawals are OMG Horrible to say the least!!! so he mentioned a medicine after calling me a druggie and i ask what it was and all he said it's for pain. didn't tell me to pick it up asap or noting else. i ask him again what is it same answer for pain. I filed a grievance report and he lied . i just had to see him there at last when i was getting closer to getting my SSI , not knowing he was going against me. he messed my medicine up and caused me to not be able to get SSI. the doctor that was in the office before him had left and nobody knew that was going to happen . that he would leave and Oliver take his place. Well so after trying 2 years to get SSI and him causing me NOT TO GET IT!!!! i see a doctor that did an MRI and YES my lower back is Worse!!! So after 2 years of trying to get SSI and Dr Oliver is the one who messed me up for what i should be getting ... I get a call saying i owe over 1000 dollars on medical records . yeah i can't work how am i suppose to pay that? I have GAD and a few other health problems as everyone including me thought i would be able to get it. but the reason why is because of Doctor Randall Oliver. he never cared at all he is so Arrogant and the first visit he said if i can go to see a Therapist twice a month then so could you. the SSI case got denied by a judge and after that i starting seeing a better doc that had the MRI that showed my back being worse. well by that time it was to late. I have been so upset over this and i am really surprised he is still a doctor. he has animals in his office and just down right Mean! I know someone who is seeing him now and they were going to pay the office 30 and ask if they could pay 30 because they didn't have the 50 and he couldn't see the patient also since he wouldn't take the 30 he couldn't see him so he couldn't get his medication ... which i don't understand how he is and has got away with this so many years??? i had fired him november 12th and got a letter saying that i let him go. ok in the grievance report he put he got rid of me. ha what a JOKE! plus other lies in the report. So he not only messed up my SSI . but he also took away Morphine cold turkey and I Was so sick for a few months. How is this quack still a doctor??? I Could of had my SSI if it wasn't for this QUACK! He ruined my life!!!!

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Im not going to go into everything i have to say about Dr. Oliver. However, i will say his service is bad enough that i have devoted alot of time on the internet researching how many other people felt the same way I did. With a avg. Rating of barely over 2 out of 5, i think that says alot. One of my biggest issues is the that he is Extremely arrogant and rude..much like most on here have said. My other complaint, is that after injections (which might i say were never monitored for heart/pulse rate during procedure) patients sit in a cramped office and must indulge personal information such as medications prescribed while other patients are sitting next to you hearing every word....ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Patient confidentiality my rear! Stay as far away from Dr. oliver as possible!!

Submitted Dec. 28, 2011 | flag

This "doctor" is fine UNTIL he no longer needs you as a patient. If you say or do anything he does not like or he wants you to get-(expensive "treatments and injections -that DON'T work) then bye-bye. Always cocky and pushes all sorts of expensive treatments on you. To the last poster who has been going to him 8 years-just wait . One day he will erupt and you will be looking for another doctor.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2011 | flag

the comments on this website are hilarious. i've seen dr. oliver for the last 8 years. yes wait times can be long, but it's no different than any other dr you go to. dr o has a great personality. i'd rather see a dr that can make me laugh and feel at home then one that's a stick in the mud. he has helped my pain greatly and i highly recommend him. he is very straight forward and doesn't sugarcoat anything. if what he says hurts your feelings then it's probably true. he has a social worker in his office which is great and very convenient. its well known that most people with pain suffer from depression. when you are already depressed then you are in pain on top of that, you tend to get more depressed. makes perfect sense if you think about it. his staff is nice and helpful. make your own opinion about him. most people that make comments on websites like this are one's who are unhappy. happy patients don't need to find a way try to ruin a doctors reputation.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

He was fine at first when I had good insurance. Didn't have a problem other than the long waits were ridiculous and the meds he prescribed were too much for a person that had never taken any thing stronger than an asperin before. When I went on a state medical card he threw a fit and was very inappropriate with his language. I was a patient of his for 2 yrs and I will never go back. He is indeed an angry person and a liar both.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2011 | flag

most people dont want to hear the truth.been going to him since the 90's. chronic pain cant be cured & hard to treat.no 2 people are the same.he doesnt treat with drugs unless he has to.sometimes waits are long due to new patient work up or treatments.he is very thorough with exam.some take longer than others.he is honest,tells you if you dont help yourself & do as he suggest you wont have relief or get better. most days he sees over 20 patients. he's not 60,he works out all the time,he believes in living& eating healthy.I went to 13 plus dr's before seeing him.he brought me back to life,took me off drugs that other drs over ordered.he does urine test to make sure you dont abuse drugs.most pain is caused by or in an area other than where it hurts.by procedures he does,he can tell who is faking for drugs or disability and who wants,needs help.most of his pts are chronic,elder,& most love "bear".ask & he will leave. he does so much for pts & the community. great dr luv him & staff.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Oliver started out treating me well and then when I started having more trouble all we did was up the pain medication. When I complained of breathing problems he said it was not the meds. Found out after 5 years the meds were causing more breathing problems and had to go off with major withdrawal symptoms even after 9 mths.

Submitted May 20, 2010 | flag

I thought I was the only one who felt this way. Now I see that I am not alone in rating this (ahem) 'doctor' a big fat zero!! Request ur record from him as he also lies about what patients tell him. His license should be revoked. He's that bad. I heard the VA got rid of him. I saw his nurses there pamper his every whim-sickening. He loved it and his patients continue with their pain. Bad attitude-liar-puffed up ego-GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!! I'll just bet that the 'good comment' here was probably posted by HIM HIMSELF!!! HE'S A BIG JOKE~

Submitted May 14, 2010 | flag

Went to see this man because I was tired of taking mass amounts of meds for migraines. Went pretty good, he actually knew what kind of headaches I had, imagine that. So why did he ask me to take my pants off and feel my groin area? Pinched nerve he said. I have never been back and will never go back and would not recommend this dr to anyone. I am now on a migraine preventative med and don't have to take narcotic pain meds to get rid of them.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag