Rate Dr. Fang Hu

Dr. Fang Hu's Ratings

Terrible service... all about racking up the numbers.... told i would have to wait 4 hours in walk in when it was empty .... ridiculous

Submitted May 10, 2013 | flag

Dr.hu is a excellent doctor.i don't feel rush when we go to see him.He takes his time with patients .

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Very professional, does not give out antibiotics just because you want them. Listens attentively. Have been to other walk in clinics where they handed out antibiotics just to get rid of you quicker! will go back again.

Submitted Aug. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr Hu has treated me in the past and laughed when he hurt me, I of course became upset. I went in yesterday for a throat infection and he now refuses to see me!!! I am rude, lol. I do not like this doctor but have gone to him because it is convenient and my ear or throat infection should be a no brainier to diagnose. he has the worst bedside manner EVER. Reporting him to the college today.

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

I have seen dr hu with my husband and children. he has misdiagnosed several things. He is rude, impatient. Very Unhelpful and unknowledgeable. Not worth going to. I would rather drive to the Dixon in Newmarket from Bradford then to use the Bradford Walk In that is a walk from my home. His receptionist is also very rude.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

I wouldn't take roadkill to Dr Hu. About all he can handle are allergy shots.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2011 | flag

HE IS ALWAYS HELPFUL, ANSWERS QUESTIONS SO THAT i UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM I HAVE. HE HAS A PLEASANT MANNER.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2011 | flag

just reading some of the reviews wow sounds exactly what I have experienced unprofessional and unknowledgeable , ENOUGH SAID .

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable and very polite. Always has time to listen to your issues, a very caring and compassionate doctor

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

Misdiagnosed some of my family members...unfriendly, terrible doctor all together..would not go to him ever again!

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag