Rate Dr. Fang Hu

Dr. Fang Hu's Ratings

Terrible service... all about racking up the numbers.... told i would have to wait 4 hours in walk in when it was empty .... ridiculous

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr.hu is a excellent doctor.i don't feel rush when we go to see him.He takes his time with patients .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Very professional, does not give out antibiotics just because you want them. Listens attentively. Have been to other walk in clinics where they handed out antibiotics just to get rid of you quicker! will go back again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

Dr Hu has treated me in the past and laughed when he hurt me, I of course became upset. I went in yesterday for a throat infection and he now refuses to see me!!! I am rude, lol. I do not like this doctor but have gone to him because it is convenient and my ear or throat infection should be a no brainier to diagnose. he has the worst bedside manner EVER. Reporting him to the college today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I have seen dr hu with my husband and children. he has misdiagnosed several things. He is rude, impatient. Very Unhelpful and unknowledgeable. Not worth going to. I would rather drive to the Dixon in Newmarket from Bradford then to use the Bradford Walk In that is a walk from my home. His receptionist is also very rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2012

I wouldn't take roadkill to Dr Hu. About all he can handle are allergy shots.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

HE IS ALWAYS HELPFUL, ANSWERS QUESTIONS SO THAT i UNDERSTAND THE PROBLEM I HAVE. HE HAS A PLEASANT MANNER.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2011

just reading some of the reviews wow sounds exactly what I have experienced unprofessional and unknowledgeable , ENOUGH SAID .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

Very knowledgeable and very polite. Always has time to listen to your issues, a very caring and compassionate doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Misdiagnosed some of my family members...unfriendly, terrible doctor all together..would not go to him ever again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1106899].votes_count ]]