Rate Dr. Gregory C. Roche

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's Ratings

Staff was AWESOME , very friendly and welcoming. Facility was a comfortable environment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I am 51 year old female and I just finished a set of 9 Zerona fat blasting sessions for my middle age lady fat! My back fat was reduced about 60% and my stomach is flat ( it was fluffy ). My under arms which caused me great embarrassment are now sleeveless summer ready. I still need more treatments on the under arms but what a huge improvement! The staff is friendly, prompt and efficient. If you want to feel great about your aging fluffy middle age body do yourself a great service and go to this Doctor's office. One note on the day of procedure you MUST drink 8 to 10 glasses of water for best results. Trust a consumer ( me) who has researched this procedure and pricing. Dr. Gregory Roche's office is where to go. Happy slender, sleeveless summer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

I had a series of zerona treatments at Dr. Roche's office. Zerona is excellent and it really works. It made my cellulite so much better and lost inches - not alot of inches as I am slim, but a noticeable amount. The office staff is terrific - knowledgeable, helpful, prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Roche and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I just finish my fourth of nine zerona treatments and I can already see a noticeable difference in the way my jeans fit no more huge muffin more like a baby biscuit, I am a huge fan of Dr. Roche and the wonderful ladies in his office, they made me feel comfortable and now they are making me feel beautiful again!Thanks guys I love you and all you do!Keep up the outstanding work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Roche's office for Zerona treatments for the past few weeks and couldn't be happier. I chose his office based on a promotion that they were running and was pleasantly surprised to find that the staff were amazing and that the treatments actually worked. There is another plastic surgeons office only 5 minutes from my house but I would choose to drive the half of an hour to Dr. Roche's office for anything that I need in the future based on what I've seen so far. I would recommend his office to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

First of all, I am a model, so my face and body are vital to my success. I did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Roche. I also knew someone who had her breasts done by Dr. Roche and she ended up with fabulous results. I wasn't as lucky. Upon my first visit to Dr. Roche, I told them that I wanted a large b-cup, or a medium C. I told him I didn't want anything too big or obnoxious. I now have D-cups.. and it looks super awkward. It is now 2 years later, I've developed capsular contraction, which is when your breasts are so hard they can barely move. My breasts look EXTREMELY fake, not to mention the right breast is higher than the left one. I also have HORRIBLE scars on my nipples. It literally looks like a 3 year old cut me open on the operating table, they did such a sloppy job with the incisions. I am now getting my implants REMOVED with a different surgeon, because I'd rather just have them taken out altogether than deal with another breast implant experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

I had some facial procedures done by this doctor a few years ago which I had to get re-done by another Doctor. My face got infected and scarred. I hope I can save one person from going through what I had to go through. Please see a Doctor who is board certified in cosmetic surgery and not just a ENT doctor. I felt once he got my money that he did not care about my infection or what happened to me. His staff was very rude. He did not spend alot of time with me and I am still scarred from the procedures... And please please look up why action was taken against him from the State of Michigan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I met with several other doctors before going through with Zerona treatment. I could not be happier with the results. The wait time was what could be expected at any doctor's office, but I felt that the consultation was thorough. Dr Roche thoroughly explained the process and the whole experience was quick and easy. 6 treatments and I was down more than a pant size. The office was definitely unique. The colors and decor gave the place a really fun vibe, which I wasnt expecting from a doctor's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107029].votes_count ]]