You may also like

Rate Dr. Gregory C. Roche

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's Ratings

I went to Dr. Roche for breast augmentation, mine were deflated and uneven after the birth of my son. I didn't want huge obnoxious implants, just wanted to be full and even again. I had my consultation, WHICH WAS NOT with dr Roche but his assistant! I must say at first she was extremely helpful and a great sales person. She helped me "try on" sizes and she took pictures and did measurements. I was told to get dressed. Met with dr Roche for a five minute chat and he never examined me or talked about options or what I wanted. He looked at my pictures on his computer screen and said this will be a piece of cake. Realizing later I called with my concerns saying I really want to make sure he evens out my breast because they aren't symmetrical and that he didn't even see them. I was told to calm down and to trust him because he's an artist and they will look amazing. The day of the surgery his assistant again took most the responsibility. She even did the marker on my chest before the surgery. He came in and asked me what size I wanted to be. I told him full c or small d. Literally never spoke to him again after this! I woke up in pain and was wheeled out of there and shoved into the car with my husband so fast! I was so sick to my stomach! My recovery was normal but I noticed right away that they were much bigger than I expected. Went to my first post op appt and they told me he put the same size in both sides.. I couldn't believe they didn't listen to me.. I cried all the way home. After everything fell into place I am a dd on one side and a d on the other. Huuuuge difference and very noticeable. Also, and I don't know if it's the way I was SITTING DOWN when she marked me but I have one breast that is half into my arm pit and the other one crosses the midline of my chest. When I went for my final post op and voiced all my concerns I was told the dr wasn't there (surprise) and basically I should just be happy with what I have. I told her no I'm not happy and she said okay well we won't be fixing any of this for free! Not as friendly as when we first met, acted like I was a bother now! Even though she admitted to seeing exactly what I was talking about. She took new pictures and said she would talk to dr Roche and call me in a couple days. That was two years ago and to be honest I probably wouldn't let him touch me again anyway. Lazy and inconsiderate. He should be concerned with the outcome. He never even saw them after. Maybe he was avoiding me? Knew he made a mistake. Regardless he doesn't care if you are happy after and WILL NOT make it right if you aren't!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I went to Dr Roche for a breast augmentation he cut sideways through my nipple so a VERY noticeable scar.. Then they had to reopen me without anesthesia this time because he had song the breast tissue to the nipple. Now the one breast is completely hard. I wouldn't go there for breast at all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2015

I had gone to multipal consultation with different doctors in the area. When thinking about cosmetic surgery, I was OVERWHELMED!! So many questions and so many concerns. Some of the consults I had gone to had months of a wait list before being able to be seen. Other offices had me sit in a consultation with about 50 other people. (which was very weird) then I went to see Dr. Roche. His office was very unique. All the walls are painted pink! The office gals are very upbeat and smiley :D I was brought back to a consultation room where I was able to talk with the nurse 1 on 1. Then I met with Dr. Roche 1 on 1 who went over the procedure and my case specifically. I instantly knew this was the doctor that I was going to have my procedure with. He is very calm, collected and knowledgeable.
I had my procedure done 6 months ago. I was still very nervous leading up to my surgery day but surgery went great. The nurse helped calm my nerves and again told me exactly how things were going to go and how I would feel when I woke up from surgery. Dr. Roche met again with me and my husband and then I was lead into the oporating room. I remember waking up and being in a little bit of pain but nothing over the top. I was able to rest in the recovery room until I was ready to go home. The nurse was so sweet, she helped me get dressed and made sure my husband knew exactly how to care for me. I went home and rested most of the day. The nurse called me the next day to make sure I was feeling ok and she walked me threw washing. Every day I felt better and better. All of my follow up visits went smoothly. I was welcomed to come into the office anytime I had a question or was unsure how I should be doing things (using a product on my incisions) Everyone who workes there was always there for me! I am so glad that I was able to be so blessed and have such a great experience.
I can not express how very thankful I am for Dr. Roche and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2693747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I needed something removed from my skin. I have to say i just cant find fault with this doctor in any area. His staff was very pleasant and all smiles. They saw me right on time. I didnt wait in the exam/surgical room. He came right in. I find dr roche and his nurse and surgical assisstant tracey to be very down to earth and very likeable people. They made me feel very relaxed. Dr roche is a knowledable doctor and unlike so many doctors who walk out while your still asking questions, he gave me all the time i wanted. Never rushed me. Very attentive to me in every way from my questions to being made comfortable on the table before the surgery. As a surgeon he is very gentle, does an amazing job and was done before i knew it. Never felt any pain. I really could't believe it. If going to the doctor can be considered wonderful, it was a wonderful experience.
Im healing fast and doubt i will even have a scar. After care has been great. Stitches out without any issues. This doctor really is a fantastic surgeon. I very highly recomend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I signed up for zerona, 9 treatments. I did not feel well the first time, I kept having stomach problems, diarrhea and a sick to my stomach feeling a few hours after my treatments. My stomach area that was meant to get better looking started to look bloated. I did try 4 treatments and decided to call the Doctors office with my concerns and to let them know that I would not be having the other 5 treatments so they could book the time for someone else.. I did not have to do that but as a professional courtesy I didn't want the time wasted for their other clients. I asked to be refunded for the 5 treatments that I did not use and was told the next day that my issue was taken up with Dr Roche and that I signed for the treatments and there are no refunds. I was also told that the treatments were safe and that no one has been ill... how dismissive to basically tell me I was not feeling ill when in fact I was. I told the women I spoke with that I understand but thought that because my refund request was because I was ill plus I was not asking for a full refund that a refund should be honored. I was told no and was suggested that I give my remaining treatments to someone to use... what a silly suggestion why would I give a friend something that made me ill? Stupid of me to think that this Doctor would be professional, courteous, and understanding of a situation I did not expect to have to deal with. My suggestion to everyone considering going to this clinic is not make the HUGE MISTAKE I DID AND WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PROCEDURE!! RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
There are no contraindications with the Zerona treatments. There have been zero cases of any side effects, illnesses ect. in the several years that Zerona has been approved by the FDA and out on the market. Included in the consent is our refund policy, which every patient reads and signs before treatments begin. If health concerns are being addressed, a doctors note is requested and policy can be deviated. In case of illness, patients can freeze treatment packages. Several options were discussed and we are still willing to honor remaining treatments.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

The sales staff pumped me up with discounts on multiple surgeries, none of which were done well. This was 10 years ago and wish I had the same knowledge at my finger tips we do now. Work was done in a back room and afterwards they pushed me in the hallway to recover so they could use the room again. My nose is off centered and my breasts are obnoxious. Never ever fall for the sale scam of a Breast lift and implants. The lift will fail and fail quickly. I can not think of one good thing to say except he has a friendly staff. Please use a Board Certified plastic surgeon. Roche is not. You get what you pay for.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Dr. Roche follows what the patient request is and what the body requires for the best outcome. The office is focused on patient care and a professional yet friendly atmosphere. Dr. Roche IS Board Certified and has been for over 35 years. He is board certified in otorhinolarngology and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. No doctor cosmetic or plastic surgeon is board certified in breast surgery. Plastic surgeons spend all of their residence doing surgeries on patients that come in from the emergency room or have birth defects, They then end their residency specializing in hand surgery or cleft palates. Our Surgery center is AAAHC accredited. It is not in anyway Dr. Roche's intent to have any unhappy patients. Please feel free to contact the office to address your concerns.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Staff was AWESOME , very friendly and welcoming. Facility was a comfortable environment

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2442132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I am 51 year old female and I just finished a set of 9 Zerona fat blasting sessions for my middle age lady fat! My back fat was reduced about 60% and my stomach is flat ( it was fluffy ). My under arms which caused me great embarrassment are now sleeveless summer ready. I still need more treatments on the under arms but what a huge improvement! The staff is friendly, prompt and efficient. If you want to feel great about your aging fluffy middle age body do yourself a great service and go to this Doctor's office. One note on the day of procedure you MUST drink 8 to 10 glasses of water for best results. Trust a consumer ( me) who has researched this procedure and pricing. Dr. Gregory Roche's office is where to go. Happy slender, sleeveless summer!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2442131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our services. The Zerona treatments do require dedication from the patient. Thank you for following all recommendations during treatment, it definately does make a difference. Keep up the good work!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I had a series of zerona treatments at Dr. Roche's office. Zerona is excellent and it really works. It made my cellulite so much better and lost inches - not alot of inches as I am slim, but a noticeable amount. The office staff is terrific - knowledgeable, helpful, prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Roche and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2442130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to review our Zerona treatments! Your feedback is always appreciated!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I just finish my fourth of nine zerona treatments and I can already see a noticeable difference in the way my jeans fit no more huge muffin more like a baby biscuit, I am a huge fan of Dr. Roche and the wonderful ladies in his office, they made me feel comfortable and now they are making me feel beautiful again!Thanks guys I love you and all you do!Keep up the outstanding work!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2442129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to give your honest opinion about our practice and services.We truly appreciate it.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bloomfield Hills, MI