Rate Dr. Gregory C. Roche

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's Ratings

I needed something removed from my skin. I have to say i just cant find fault with this doctor in any area. His staff was very pleasant and all smiles. They saw me right on time. I didnt wait in the exam/surgical room. He came right in. I find dr roche and his nurse and surgical assisstant tracey to be very down to earth and very likeable people. They made me feel very relaxed. Dr roche is a knowledable doctor and unlike so many doctors who walk out while your still asking questions, he gave me all the time i wanted. Never rushed me. Very attentive to me in every way from my questions to being made comfortable on the table before the surgery. As a surgeon he is very gentle, does an amazing job and was done before i knew it. Never felt any pain. I really could't believe it. If going to the doctor can be considered wonderful, it was a wonderful experience.
Im healing fast and doubt i will even have a scar. After care has been great. Stitches out without any issues. This doctor really is a fantastic surgeon. I very highly recomend him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2651558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

I signed up for zerona, 9 treatments. I did not feel well the first time, I kept having stomach problems, diarrhea and a sick to my stomach feeling a few hours after my treatments. My stomach area that was meant to get better looking started to look bloated. I did try 4 treatments and decided to call the Doctors office with my concerns and to let them know that I would not be having the other 5 treatments so they could book the time for someone else.. I did not have to do that but as a professional courtesy I didn't want the time wasted for their other clients. I asked to be refunded for the 5 treatments that I did not use and was told the next day that my issue was taken up with Dr Roche and that I signed for the treatments and there are no refunds. I was also told that the treatments were safe and that no one has been ill... how dismissive to basically tell me I was not feeling ill when in fact I was. I told the women I spoke with that I understand but thought that because my refund request was because I was ill plus I was not asking for a full refund that a refund should be honored. I was told no and was suggested that I give my remaining treatments to someone to use... what a silly suggestion why would I give a friend something that made me ill? Stupid of me to think that this Doctor would be professional, courteous, and understanding of a situation I did not expect to have to deal with. My suggestion to everyone considering going to this clinic is not make the HUGE MISTAKE I DID AND WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PROCEDURE!! RUN IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
There are no contraindications with the Zerona treatments. There have been zero cases of any side effects, illnesses ect. in the several years that Zerona has been approved by the FDA and out on the market. Included in the consent is our refund policy, which every patient reads and signs before treatments begin. If health concerns are being addressed, a doctors note is requested and policy can be deviated. In case of illness, patients can freeze treatment packages. Several options were discussed and we are still willing to honor remaining treatments.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

The sales staff pumped me up with discounts on multiple surgeries, none of which were done well. This was 10 years ago and wish I had the same knowledge at my finger tips we do now. Work was done in a back room and afterwards they pushed me in the hallway to recover so they could use the room again. My nose is off centered and my breasts are obnoxious. Never ever fall for the sale scam of a Breast lift and implants. The lift will fail and fail quickly. I can not think of one good thing to say except he has a friendly staff. Please use a Board Certified plastic surgeon. Roche is not. You get what you pay for.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2564011].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Dr. Roche follows what the patient request is and what the body requires for the best outcome. The office is focused on patient care and a professional yet friendly atmosphere. Dr. Roche IS Board Certified and has been for over 35 years. He is board certified in otorhinolarngology and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. No doctor cosmetic or plastic surgeon is board certified in breast surgery. Plastic surgeons spend all of their residence doing surgeries on patients that come in from the emergency room or have birth defects, They then end their residency specializing in hand surgery or cleft palates. Our Surgery center is AAAHC accredited. It is not in anyway Dr. Roche's intent to have any unhappy patients. Please feel free to contact the office to address your concerns.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Staff was AWESOME , very friendly and welcoming. Facility was a comfortable environment

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I am 51 year old female and I just finished a set of 9 Zerona fat blasting sessions for my middle age lady fat! My back fat was reduced about 60% and my stomach is flat ( it was fluffy ). My under arms which caused me great embarrassment are now sleeveless summer ready. I still need more treatments on the under arms but what a huge improvement! The staff is friendly, prompt and efficient. If you want to feel great about your aging fluffy middle age body do yourself a great service and go to this Doctor's office. One note on the day of procedure you MUST drink 8 to 10 glasses of water for best results. Trust a consumer ( me) who has researched this procedure and pricing. Dr. Gregory Roche's office is where to go. Happy slender, sleeveless summer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our services. The Zerona treatments do require dedication from the patient. Thank you for following all recommendations during treatment, it definately does make a difference. Keep up the good work!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I had a series of zerona treatments at Dr. Roche's office. Zerona is excellent and it really works. It made my cellulite so much better and lost inches - not alot of inches as I am slim, but a noticeable amount. The office staff is terrific - knowledgeable, helpful, prompt and courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Roche and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to review our Zerona treatments! Your feedback is always appreciated!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I just finish my fourth of nine zerona treatments and I can already see a noticeable difference in the way my jeans fit no more huge muffin more like a baby biscuit, I am a huge fan of Dr. Roche and the wonderful ladies in his office, they made me feel comfortable and now they are making me feel beautiful again!Thanks guys I love you and all you do!Keep up the outstanding work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for taking the time to give your honest opinion about our practice and services.We truly appreciate it.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Roche's office for Zerona treatments for the past few weeks and couldn't be happier. I chose his office based on a promotion that they were running and was pleasantly surprised to find that the staff were amazing and that the treatments actually worked. There is another plastic surgeons office only 5 minutes from my house but I would choose to drive the half of an hour to Dr. Roche's office for anything that I need in the future based on what I've seen so far. I would recommend his office to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Thank you for the wonderful review! Thank you for being such a wonderful client!

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

First of all, I am a model, so my face and body are vital to my success. I did a lot of research before choosing Dr. Roche. I also knew someone who had her breasts done by Dr. Roche and she ended up with fabulous results. I wasn't as lucky. Upon my first visit to Dr. Roche, I told them that I wanted a large b-cup, or a medium C. I told him I didn't want anything too big or obnoxious. I now have D-cups.. and it looks super awkward. It is now 2 years later, I've developed capsular contraction, which is when your breasts are so hard they can barely move. My breasts look EXTREMELY fake, not to mention the right breast is higher than the left one. I also have HORRIBLE scars on my nipples. It literally looks like a 3 year old cut me open on the operating table, they did such a sloppy job with the incisions. I am now getting my implants REMOVED with a different surgeon, because I'd rather just have them taken out altogether than deal with another breast implant experience.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1107030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
The size of implant used is determined by the patient, not the doctor. Capsular contraction is a possible side effect caused by smoking. This is reviewed several times before surgery and you sign a consent stating all of this information before surgery. Dr. Roche does perform high quality work. He takes great pride in what he does. Please feel free to contact our office to address you concerns.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

I had some facial procedures done by this doctor a few years ago which I had to get re-done by another Doctor. My face got infected and scarred. I hope I can save one person from going through what I had to go through. Please see a Doctor who is board certified in cosmetic surgery and not just a ENT doctor. I felt once he got my money that he did not care about my infection or what happened to me. His staff was very rude. He did not spend alot of time with me and I am still scarred from the procedures... And please please look up why action was taken against him from the State of Michigan

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2012

Dr. Gregory C. Roche's response
Dr. Roche IS Board Certified and has been for over 35 years. He is board certified in otorhinolarngology and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. No doctor cosmetic or plastic surgeon is board certified in breast surgery. Plastic surgeons spend all of their residence doing surgeries on patients that come in from the emergency room or have birth defects, They then end their residency specializing in hand surgery or cleft palates. Our Surgery center is AAAHC accredited. It is never Dr. Roches intent to have unhappy patients. Please feel free to contact our office with your concerns.
The board action case you are refering to above does not refer to surgery being performed on a patient. The patient NEVER had surgery, it was all about money.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bloomfield Hills, MI