Rate Dr. Scott D. Dreiker

Dr. Scott D. Dreiker's Ratings

My visits with MD Dreiker were extremely... unimaginably unacceptable. Not only was the staff unprofessional, noisy and abusive. The MD himself was chauvinistic, condescending, insulting with many comments, ones to lengths of calling me a ****, saying that my prenatal vitamins would not be a welcoming sight for the next man... My sound advice is to never make an appointment with this man. He doesn't even deserve to be practicing medicine. From one abuse victim to the next family, DON'T.

Submitted Nov. 19, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Dreiker. He is probably the best doctor I have ever been to. He has an excellent bedside manner which seems rare these days.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

i have been a patient of dr dreiker for 7 years i have 3 children he delivered .He is absolutely the best he is so kind and caring . He gets u immediate attention when needed and doesnt fool around when there is a problem! He is one the best doctors(ob) i have seen and wouldnt see anyone else !!!!

Submitted Oct. 26, 2010 | flag

I Have not been having a good experience with this Doctor. He used profanity during my appointments and talked over me constantly, was very arogant He seemed more interested in listening to himself talk then anything else. He dissmissed my concerns before I was able to get them out. I'm in the process of switching OB's...

Submitted Oct. 3, 2010 | flag

When I first met him I had just had a ultrasound done and found out that I was having twins. He took onbe look at me and sent me home so I could grasp what I just found out. He was there everytime I had a question as was his staff. He is so down to earth and open you can ask him anything but you also need to get ready for his answer it could be funny or serious you just never know. I would not go see any other OB.. He is the greatest..

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

wonderful doctor, not nervous going to him always makes you feel comfortable.the office staff is very friendly. has pictures of babies he delivered. from the front desk to exam room. everyone is happy to see you.

Submitted March 4, 2010 | flag

I have a million good stories about Scott Dreiker...He dilivered both my baby and my sisters baby.. He saved my sisters life 11 yrs ago with a split sec choice to take her baby by c section...And when i had my baby i was so terrified about what happened to my sister i begged for a c section..Which he did!! Alot of drs dont let first time mothers opt of natural delivery...He monitored my baby very well while she was growing inside me and did a great job cutting her free..I bearly have a scar..He talented, compassionate and great with scaplal..WHat more could u ask for!!!!!

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

funny, kind, very helpful, listens. Very happy I met him and listened to family recommendation

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag

Scott is by far the best Dr. I've ever seen. Just about everyone of my girlfriends goes to see him. We all love him. When I lived in California and Vermont I've actually flown/drove back just to go and see him through all of my pregnancies. He is sensitive to any need or issue you may have. He treated me compassionately, professionally, and wonderfully when I miscarried. I've followed him from two other locations ... need I say more.

Submitted July 15, 2009 | flag

By far Dr. Dreiker is the BEST ob/gyn on the South Shore! I had a complicated pregnancy and he helped me through it every step of the way. I am now having issues with early menopause and there is no other doctor I would go to!!

Submitted July 9, 2009 | flag