You may also like

Rate Dr. Franklin Ampadu

Dr. Franklin Ampadu's Ratings

Dr. Franklin Ampadu is fine. His staff, however has always been absolutely terrible. On one occasion, I drove during a hail storm (yes, hail storm) to my appointment on a Friday at 3pm only to find the office closed. My memory is outstanding, and I had written it down; it was NOT my fault. The final straw (there were other incidents) was when I called to verify an appointment... "I'm sorry, you don't have an appointment." Dr. Franklin Ampadu is a very caring doctor... but his staff really stinks and should all be terminated.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

He is avery good doctor . i would never switch from him for any reason. he is very understanding, caring and compassionate about you as a patient and a person. i would recommend him to all..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1107250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

I have been with Dr. Ampadu for more than 4 years. Before he even moved into his current office. He is a good doctor, but he nor his staff, cannot manage the amount of patients they have. He simply has too much on his plate. The front desk staff are very rude and don't seem to care much about the patients. My last appointment was at 8:15 am. After waiting for 1 hour, I was told that he had not even come in yet. They told me to wait another 15 minutes, which I did. After that I decided to leave and find another doctor. Bottom line: If the wants to stay in business, he is going to have to change a lot. I know most of my family left him. EditDelete

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Ampadu use to be a great doctor. I followed from the old office in town to his current office. The people that work out front are very rude and they do not know what they are talking about. They do not relay messages nor do they call people back with answers. Dr. Ampadu has changed a great deal since he has moved to this office. I am very, very displeased with him and his staff. It is time for me to find a new doctor with a good staff that cares and dose not over book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

He is very attentive to your needs, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2011

Doctor is very knowledgeable and pleasant. However the staff are not very helpful and the wait time needs to be improved dramatically.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Excellent follow up and follow through relative to surgery i just had

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

My mother has CHF and Dr. Ampadu has been wonderful to her and her family. He has seen her in the office and in the hospital. He has call my home to check on her and give me updates. He can't walk on water but I feel he is a very knowledgable and caring doctor and human being.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1107244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2010

Dr Ampadu is a very caring person and takes time to listen to you and even offers you additional advise on your concerns not only to treat your current issue but also inquires of your lifestyle and gives u advise. I was very encouraged and i admire him as my doctor. One time i was travelling and wasnt feeling ok, I called him and he was able to prescribe me medication and send it to my pharmacy. I thought this was really helpful.. I think he desires to help each and every person who reaches him out- a sign of a big hearted person.. So if you complain that he takes too much phones .. You never know that one such call can save a life .. Lets be realistic guys... I know it is important to be treated as the only patient on earth but mind u there are more others in need of medical service and lets be tolerant Thanks

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1107243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

It's wonderful when the office staff places reviews here. However, I was raised to get respectful, intelligent help from physicians. My husband and I both have physicians in other fields on both sides of our families, however, they're also puzzled by the treatment, ?, we received. We both speak 3 languages, however, we don't misrepresent ourselves or pretend we understand other ones. It's very simple. There's nothing wrong with speaking other languages - represent those. Everyone's entitled to proper treatment, without excuses made.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107242].votes_count ]]