Rate Dr. Franklin Ampadu

Dr. Franklin Ampadu's Ratings

He is avery good doctor . i would never switch from him for any reason. he is very understanding, caring and compassionate about you as a patient and a person. i would recommend him to all..

Submitted Sept. 4, 2012 | flag

I have been with Dr. Ampadu for more than 4 years. Before he even moved into his current office. He is a good doctor, but he nor his staff, cannot manage the amount of patients they have. He simply has too much on his plate. The front desk staff are very rude and don't seem to care much about the patients. My last appointment was at 8:15 am. After waiting for 1 hour, I was told that he had not even come in yet. They told me to wait another 15 minutes, which I did. After that I decided to leave and find another doctor. Bottom line: If the wants to stay in business, he is going to have to change a lot. I know most of my family left him. EditDelete

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ampadu use to be a great doctor. I followed from the old office in town to his current office. The people that work out front are very rude and they do not know what they are talking about. They do not relay messages nor do they call people back with answers. Dr. Ampadu has changed a great deal since he has moved to this office. I am very, very displeased with him and his staff. It is time for me to find a new doctor with a good staff that cares and dose not over book.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

He is very attentive to your needs, very friendly and knowledgeable.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2011 | flag

Doctor is very knowledgeable and pleasant. However the staff are not very helpful and the wait time needs to be improved dramatically.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Excellent follow up and follow through relative to surgery i just had

Submitted March 4, 2011 | flag

My mother has CHF and Dr. Ampadu has been wonderful to her and her family. He has seen her in the office and in the hospital. He has call my home to check on her and give me updates. He can't walk on water but I feel he is a very knowledgable and caring doctor and human being.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr Ampadu is a very caring person and takes time to listen to you and even offers you additional advise on your concerns not only to treat your current issue but also inquires of your lifestyle and gives u advise. I was very encouraged and i admire him as my doctor. One time i was travelling and wasnt feeling ok, I called him and he was able to prescribe me medication and send it to my pharmacy. I thought this was really helpful.. I think he desires to help each and every person who reaches him out- a sign of a big hearted person.. So if you complain that he takes too much phones .. You never know that one such call can save a life .. Lets be realistic guys... I know it is important to be treated as the only patient on earth but mind u there are more others in need of medical service and lets be tolerant Thanks

Submitted June 29, 2010 | flag

It's wonderful when the office staff places reviews here. However, I was raised to get respectful, intelligent help from physicians. My husband and I both have physicians in other fields on both sides of our families, however, they're also puzzled by the treatment, ?, we received. We both speak 3 languages, however, we don't misrepresent ourselves or pretend we understand other ones. It's very simple. There's nothing wrong with speaking other languages - represent those. Everyone's entitled to proper treatment, without excuses made.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ampadu is knowledgeable and caring. He does understand English very clearly. He asked the patient for clarification because he makes no assumptions. He is no longer with his old office. They were horrible and yes, he should stay off the phone when you are on time and waiting. As far as the quality of care he gives his patients, I am of the opinion that is above par. I think that office had a negative effect on him.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2008 | flag