Rate Dr. Ronen Avram

Dr. Ronen Avram's Ratings

I had been in touch with dr avram for 3 years prior to my surgery. He was so patient and knowledgeable about what he does. After surgery he went beyond the call of duty to make sure I was doing okay and I couldn't be happier. I will definitely be seeing him again in the future and woukd recommend him to other women. :)

Submitted June 24, 2014 | flag

waited 2 hrs to see him and his staff was abrupt. Never even got an apology for wasting our time waiting

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

couldnt have asked for better treatment and advice! i am so glad i was referred to him

Submitted Aug. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Avram was very personable, kind, considerate and thorough in his work. I felt very assured by him and he made it a very comfortable experience. I'd definately recommend him, and will be returning for any future follow-up procedures by him and his staff.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Avram is an amazing surgeon! I am a 34 year old woman who had a double mastectomy. I had breast reconstruction with expanders and then implants. Skin needed to be taken from my back to help create my left breast (the radiation treatment I had really tightened the skin) He placed the incision line on my back perfectly! It's right along my bra or bikini line. Easily covered. He is amazing at what he does. My breasts look wonderful! (My husband agrees) Dr. Avram has a kind, patient and gentle bedside manner with fantastic surgical skills. He is always punctual. I am so lucky to have him as my surgeon. When I woke up after the final surgery I was blown away with how great my chest looked. Being a younger woman who has faced breast cancer and had to have both my breasts removed, Dr. Avram helped make the process easy and gave me back part of my femininity. I feel whole again. I will never be able to thank him enough. His assistant Cindy is so great! Always polite, helpful and friendly.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Avram is attentive and brilliant. After shattering my facial bones when being hit by a car he reconstructed them with no scars, and no visible change in my facial structure from my previous look. When I began to have facial pain years later, he assessed me and I had surgery to remove the hardware within 3 weeks - excellent punctuality! Wonderful surgeon.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

I'm so glad he takes cancer patients. He's good at what he does. Runs behind though - WAY behind.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

THE BEST DR. I AM SO THANKFUL I HAD HIM AS A DOCTOR..THANK YOU!!!

Submitted May 29, 2011 | flag

Dr Avram is an amazing, personable, extremely talented and knowledgeable surgeon who recently did the DIEP bilateral breast reconstruction surgery on me. He has a wonderful rapport with patients and is completely attentive and genuinely concerned. In my opinion he is also an artist and a miracle worker, to give me back my breasts that cancer claimed! He makes you feel totally at ease and he is the consumate professional with so much kindness and caring! He makes you feel well taken care of and always respected. He takes time to listen to all of my concerns and always has solutions when things don't work out as expected, as is what happened in my case originally with tissue expanders. I feel blessed to have him as my doctor and he has made my life so much better, through his work! Great eye contact, very intelligent and he thinks outside of the box! A very talented man! Thank you so much! Great support staff too! (Cindy & Lena) Really on the ball! Thank you!

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Avram. He is very caring and professional at the same time. He took the time to listen to all my concerns, answer all my questions, and always made excellent eye contact. This was important because I underwent a Prophylactic Bilateral Mastectomy which involved numerous visits over a year period for reconstruction. My results are superior to any breast reconstruction photographs I have ever seen and I look completely natural. I had reconstruction done using expanders which were then exchanged for final implants. I also praise all the medical staff I came in contact with, as well as the administrative staff. Cindy is amazing and always returned my phone calls, and Lena was just as amazing while covering Cindy's maternity leave. This was a difficult journey and I am glad it is complete, but I will miss the interactions and visits I had with this amazing and dedicated team of health-care professionals. http://losingtheboobs.blogspot.com

Submitted Dec. 21, 2010 | flag