Rate Dr. Ignacio U. Omengan

Dr. Ignacio U. Omengan's Ratings

Always knows what my children are sick with! He has awesome hours for working parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

Great doctor!! It is very easy to get in and out of the office and Dr. Omengan always makes the kids feel comfortable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

I have three boys and we have been with Dr. Omengan for almost 1o years. We have been very happy and he has been there for my sons. He listens and is very understanding when it comes to certain questions and concerns. I really recommend him and we are very blessed for having a very good and educated doctor for my family needs. My children enjoy talking to him and they feel comfortable with him and we as parents do, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2011

I can not RECOMMEND this doctor enough. Dr. Omengan is AMAZING! You never have to wait to be seen and he always addresses my daughters by name when they walk in the door. He answers every question perfectly and we never leave there feeling unsure. He is wonderful with my girls and our whole family feels very comfortable with him. He and his staff are extremely professional and kind. I literally have never seen a better doctor. I am that parent that will call the doctor's office 25 times if I feel uneasy about something going on with my girls! They are always kind and answer all questions thouroughly. The biggest thing for me is that 24 hours a day 7 days a week you can call Dr. Omengan. If office hours are over he is paged and usually gets back to us within a half hour. A while back my daughter had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic for an ear infection and he actually asked me to call him and keep him updated and not to hesitate if I felt unsure. HE IS AMAZING!#1PEDS DR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2011

Dr. Omengan is great. Very punctual, very friendly and accomodating. His staff is also friendly and incredibly efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2010

We have taken our 18 month old to Dr. O since he was born based on recommendations from friends. He is a terrific choice. He has always been extremely punctual in his appointments and never has a crowded waiting room. In fact, we were there yesterday for my son's 18 mo check-up and we were the only ones in the waiting room when we got there. He truly loves children and has no problem discussing any issues or questions I have. He spent about 20 minutes talking to me yesterday about the H1N1 virus and vaccine. He worked with me on modifications to the timing of my son's vaccines without judgement. Also, he will not waste your time or money telling you to come in for an appointment if you don't have to. He will take your call and tell you what to do over the phone if it's something that a home remedy will fix. He is courteous, professional and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2009

Dr Omegan was a wonderful choice for our family! He was at the hospital when our son was born and has always been attentive and understanding. I recommend him to everyone who needs a pediatrician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2009

Dr. O has always been attentive to my 3 yr old son. He always comes into the office addressing my son by his name- it makes my son feel special. Dr. O has always returned our calls regardless of the time or day, if he feels that it is necessary he will have us go in right away or go to the ER. I feel extremely confident recommending Dr. Omengan to anyone with a child, especially anyone with a newborn. I was a very,very nervous 1st time parent and he always made me feel at ease- he never made me feel like a bother even when I was constantly calling him in the begining. At times I might have questioned his diagnosis and treatment, but in the end it always was the best recommendation/treatment and my son is better for it. Dr.O is now my 4 month olds Doctor. He asks me if I have any questions, I just respond "Nope you answered them the first time around."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2009

Dr. Omengan always has time to see my children or calls me right back after office hours. His staff his friendly and easy to work with. I feel fortunate to have found such a good doctor and office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

We've always had great service with this doctor. It looks as though previous ratings are from overly judgemental people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1107940].votes_count ]]