Dr. Roumen Balabanov

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Y
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 31/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Roumen Balabanov has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Neurologist-related: nervous system, epilepsy, Alzheimer's disease, dementia, stroke, myasthenia gravis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, peripheral neuropathy, neuromuscular disorders, sleep disorders
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2617863
15/04/13 1 1 1 2 The office staff is not friendly especially James. They never get back to you with test results.Dr B. does not return phone calls. Told me when the weather got better I would feel better. Did not listen to me.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1717834
20/02/12 5 4 5 5 I have a Devics, a very rare autoimmune disease.Dr. B is extremely knowledgeable about it and was able to explain it to me simply in a way that no other doctor has. He is a brilliant, caring and concerned human being. I am so grateful to have been referred to him for a second opinion. He is a treasure and it is SO reassuring to have him as part of my treatment team.  Respond
RID: 1569660
24/10/11 4 5 5 5 By far the most knowledgeable MS Nueroligist I have ever had. Nothing but good things to say about Dr. B
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1275944
20/10/10 5 5 5 5 Caring, took his tims and listened. A nice change from my previous Neurologist.  Respond
RID: 1085998
22/01/10 5 5 5 5 He is good-hearted, knowledgeable and he takes the time to listen and see how the patient is doing.  Respond
RID: 377108
31/07/07 5 5 5 5 HE IS BY FAR THE BEST M.S. SPECIALIST AND HE IS VERY THOROUGH. HE HAS A VERY WARM AND CARING PERSONALITY. I AM VERY PLEASED THAT I HAVE FOUND HIM. I EVEN CANCELED MY APPT TO MAYO CLINIC AFTER MY 1ST VISIT WITH HIM.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 326356
23/05/07 5 5 5 Dr. Balabanov really cares about his patience. He's an amazing doctor. The best MS specialist I've seen so far. He is totally worth making an appointement with if you have MS.
Insurance: Medicare