Dr. Roumen Balabanov

Dr. Roumen Balabanov

Rate Dr. Roumen Balabanov

Dr. Roumen Balabanov's Ratings

The office staff is not friendly especially James. They never get back to you with test results.Dr B. does not return phone calls. Told me when the weather got better I would feel better. Did not listen to me.

Submitted April 15, 2013 | flag

I have a Devics, a very rare autoimmune disease.Dr. B is extremely knowledgeable about it and was able to explain it to me simply in a way that no other doctor has. He is a brilliant, caring and concerned human being. I am so grateful to have been referred to him for a second opinion. He is a treasure and it is SO reassuring to have him as part of my treatment team.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2012 | flag

By far the most knowledgeable MS Nueroligist I have ever had. Nothing but good things to say about Dr. B

Submitted Oct. 24, 2011 | flag

Caring, took his tims and listened. A nice change from my previous Neurologist.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2010 | flag

He is good-hearted, knowledgeable and he takes the time to listen and see how the patient is doing.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

HE IS BY FAR THE BEST M.S. SPECIALIST AND HE IS VERY THOROUGH. HE HAS A VERY WARM AND CARING PERSONALITY. I AM VERY PLEASED THAT I HAVE FOUND HIM. I EVEN CANCELED MY APPT TO MAYO CLINIC AFTER MY 1ST VISIT WITH HIM.

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag

Dr. Balabanov really cares about his patience. He's an amazing doctor. The best MS specialist I've seen so far. He is totally worth making an appointement with if you have MS.

Submitted May 23, 2007 | flag