Rate Dr. Robert B. Sloan

Dr. Robert B. Sloan's Ratings

Dr. Richard Sloan never took time to listen. My husband was workmen's comp. and we never got any paperwork from him. When asked for it he said he couldn't give us anything. We didn't have any proof that we even seen him. He did a back surgery and popped his disks back in but never did any thing to keep them from coming out again. Crap Doctor. Rushed and Rude. He may not have Payed anything but he is now

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1108054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2013

We will forever be grateful for Dr. Sloan for helping my husband. From the first moment we met him he made us feel at ease even though we were facing a situation that was very scary. He met us in the waiting room and walked us to the exam room. He had my husband's scans up and was ready to meet with us with no waiting and worrying. He never made us feel rushed and answered all of our questions and concerns. The day of my husband's surgery he was compassionate not just matter of fact. He made sure I got to see my husband and see that he was ok because I told him it was important to me. He didn't dismiss me. Given the circumstances we were in he made a very scary situation a little less scary and we will always be grateful. His office staff was always kind and helpful. I would definitely and have recommended him to people in need of such services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1108053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

unqualified, no compassion, do yourself a favor and choose a doctor with better qualifications and more experience

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1108052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

After living with almost unbearable left thigh pain for several months, my doctor referred me to Dr. Sloan since he had experience in performing a relatively new spinal surgery technique that involved cadaver grafts and an anchor plate. Since my referring doctor, Dr. Tekula, has earned my complete trust, I was confident that Dr. Sloan was exceptional, as well. After 'living on' narcotic pain pills for months, I had the relatively new surgery performed and within one week of the surgery I was 100\% pain free! Dr. Sloan, like Dr. Tekula, is a pro's pro and my life is immeasurably improved since he performed his miraculous surgery on my spine. And kudos to his office staff, as well. A complete group of healthcare professionals!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1108051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2009

Dr. Sloan is an excellent surgeon! I have had two brain surgeries by him and I would highly recommend him to anybody! I always feel very comfortable around him, and can talk with him easily. I feel like he takes an genuine interest in his patients. He always listens to my concerns and is honest with his comments. I highly trust his judgement and I am confident in his ability. he truly looks out for what is best for the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1108050].votes_count ]]