You may also like

Rate Dr. Lynn VIDAKOVIC

Dr. Lynn VIDAKOVIC's Ratings

Dr. Vidakovic is one of a very few doctors, in any speciality, that I consider outstanding. She has all the qualities that I seek, but rarely find in an M.D. She is compassionate, and caring: an excellent listener; an out-of-the-box thinker, always eager to volunteer potential solutions to challenges; knowledgable; trustworthy; and in general, a really kind person. I've continued to see her many years beyond my treatment at RIC's pain clinic, as I prefer her counsel over that of my any other internist. Dr. Vidakovic is one special doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Ridakovic was excellent in every way, professional yet friendly, communicates helpfully in plain English and is obviously quire knowledgeable in her field. She provides a hopeful, encouraging and optimistic outlook, but is always realistic. She was extremely helpful and cheerful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2352302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2014

The front desk staff and the nurses are a bit cold and uncaring, sometimes even rude. But Dr. Rader is amazing. She is very knowledgeable, will come up with a treatment plan that makes you feel comfortable. Always listens, cares. She has called me many times to go over concerns. I have seen a lot of physicians due to my condition, she is hands down the BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][359856].votes_count ]]