Rate Dr. Bernard R. Wilcosky

Dr. Bernard R. Wilcosky's Ratings

I have been a patient for 15 years and can't say enough good about the doctor and his staff. When I first saw Dr Wilcosky I had been seeking a diagnosis and treatment plan for over a year and found no one that was any help. Within 30 days I had a diagnosis and had begun treatment successfully. I now see him for follow ups every 3 months. I've never waited more than 5 minutes to be taken into the exam room and he's with me within another 2 or 3 minutes. If I have an urgent situation they get me in immediately. The entire staff comes off as being very kind and caring. I was in an urgent situation when he was on vacation several years ago and his office reached him and within 2 hours he returned my call from out of state. I'm telling you, this guy really cares about his patients.

Submitted May 11, 2010 | flag

This doctor works miracles! I injured me back and could barely walk, after seeing him over a period of time I almost back to normal. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2009 | flag

I was in the worst pain I have ever felt and he helped me through it. He is an amazing docotor and I highly trust him.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2009 | flag

He comes across as very knowledgeable and caring, but I got worse and worse under his care. After having a serious relapse, I began to feel that it was the drugs he was prescribing that were making me worse. I told him this over and over, but he did not agree, and instead kept telling me that I was on the "right protocol" of drugs for my illness. My condition got so bad I became essentially bedridden. It was not until I was in such serious trouble that I realized that I could not trust him any more, and that he cared much more about making money than making me well. I slowly got myself off of the drugs he prescribed and was able to get well enough to change doctors. In the end it turned out that I was right, the drugs he gave me were the wrong drugs for me to be on. It has taken me over a year, but I have now almost gotten back to where I was before I first went to him.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2007 | flag