Dr. Steven R. Devore Best

Dr. Steven R. Devore Best

Rate Dr. Steven R. Devore Best

Dr. Steven R. Devore Best's Ratings

Dr Best has helped me when nobody else could. I've had chronic depression my entire life and for the first time in I don't know how long, I feel happy. Depression is a nasty disease of mind and body...a systemic disease....and he gets people like me who are treatment resistant....His approach is to heal...not to pacify...He's brilliant and I have much respect for him. He's compassionate, empathetic, knowledgeable and professional. I would totally recommend him and the work he does. He helps a lot of people who are at their wits end. I know from personal experience.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Best = Dr. Worst. I was worse off after receiving treatment from this doctor.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

Not a good doctor. judgmental and rude. find a better doctor.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

Brilliant, fabulous doctor. Dr. Best made correct diagnosis before tests were administered. On most annual visits all my questions are not answered, but makes himself directly available via e-mail (how many M.D.s do this?). Also, gracious demaenor while patient processes. Open to alternative therapies if such treatment seems viable to him. As Dr. Best was recommended to us, our family feels honored to have been under his supervision.

Submitted April 13, 2013 | flag

I found Dr. Best to be irresponsible with monitoring my child's medication. Inadequate record keeping, not monitoring blood tests, pushing to over-medicate. I would never recommend this doctor or this practice to anyone.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

Big promises, lots of "hope", questionable treatments results, non or very little insurance coverage, no local hospital affiliations, very expensive.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2013 | flag

not a good doctor... very judgemental. very over priced. gets very angry. wouldnt reccomend at all.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

Dr. Best and his staff have frequently gone out of their way to care for our child. He is extremely knowledgeable about his field but also an excellent resource for services outside his own office.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

Extremely rude, uncaring, expensive. Questionable treatments. Go somewhere else.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2012 | flag

Over a few years experience with Dr. Best, he's always been incredibly helpful to our family. Diagnosed before testing and was 100% spot-on. Extremely personable yet professional. Absolutely one of the best, to be sure! Would recommend to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2011 | flag