Dr. Steven R. Devore Best

5 1 3.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven R. Devore Best

Dr. Steven R. Devore Best's Ratings

Very knowledgeable, after visits with many other doctors, this time someone finally got the diagnosis right and we are on our way to getting better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I have been all over the Midwest and tried every treatment available for CRPS, a chronic treatment resistant pain disease. Nothing worked. Dr. Best put me into remission. He is brilliant! He does not give up or give in. He is focused and dedicated! I have seen him change lives one after another since I have been there. It is amazing. My journey through failed treatments has been blogged online, and this successful journey has been blogged as well. Make no mistake...this clinic is where people come when they are down to two options....try this or jump off of a bridge. This is for the most resistant of treatment resistant. And it works! I owe my life to Dr. Best. This is worth every penny and more. It is not a cure. It is a treatment. I am not "fixed" but I am better. I don't have words to express my gratitude. Please feel free to contact me with questions. I have Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS/RSD) Gracie G Bagosy

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Terrible!!! Didn't help us in fact may have hurt the problem. From we are told by our current doctors -- treatments may have even been not done properly

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2713896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Dr. Best is rude, unethical and expensive. His use of SPECT scans for diagnosis is based on unproven scientific claims. Money trap, stay away.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2589231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Dr Best has helped me when nobody else could. I've had chronic depression my entire life and for the first time in I don't know how long, I feel happy. Depression is a nasty disease of mind and body...a systemic disease....and he gets people like me who are treatment resistant....His approach is to heal...not to pacify...He's brilliant and I have much respect for him. He's compassionate, empathetic, knowledgeable and professional. I would totally recommend him and the work he does. He helps a lot of people who are at their wits end. I know from personal experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][359919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr. Best = Dr. Worst. I was worse off after receiving treatment from this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][359918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

Not a good doctor. judgmental and rude. find a better doctor.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][359917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

Brilliant, fabulous doctor. Dr. Best made correct diagnosis before tests were administered. On most annual visits all my questions are not answered, but makes himself directly available via e-mail (how many M.D.s do this?). Also, gracious demaenor while patient processes. Open to alternative therapies if such treatment seems viable to him. As Dr. Best was recommended to us, our family feels honored to have been under his supervision.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][359916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

I found Dr. Best to be irresponsible with monitoring my child's medication. Inadequate record keeping, not monitoring blood tests, pushing to over-medicate. I would never recommend this doctor or this practice to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][359915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2013

Big promises, lots of "hope", questionable treatments results, non or very little insurance coverage, no local hospital affiliations, very expensive.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][359914].votes_count ]]