Dr. Sherif Nasef

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 08/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Sherif Nasef has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Rheumatologist-related: rheumatic diseases, musculoskeletal problems, scleroderma, musculoskeletal pain, arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, polymyositis, Raynaud's phenomenon, vasculitis, connective tissue diseases, rheumatic fever
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 1457247
04/06/11 4 1 1 1 IN MY 30 PLUS YEARS OF HAVING RA, HE IS THE WORST. NO EMPATHY WATHEVER. IN 8 VISITS HE NEVER TOUCHED ME, NOT ONCE, NO PHYSICAL EXAM, PEROID. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!
Insurance: Humana
RID: 733404
01/12/08 5 5 3 3 Needs to expand knowledge of FMS vs. CFS/ME. They are not the same, though he insisted they are. Just different names for the same illness. Blew off psychological impact of FMS. Said a pyschiatrist was needed, he didn't treat mental.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 581512
03/05/08 5 5 5 5 I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Nasef. He is very kind, intellegent and patient. He gives equal time to everyone. He certainly was my savior when I was in a very bad flare up. He tried and tried until he found what worked for me. He also was able to wean me off Prednisone which I was on for 34 yrs. He is a Rheumatologist whom both my husband and I have a great deal of respect for.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 324527

21/05/07 5 5 5 Great Dr., great staff.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield