Dr. Sherif Nasef

Rate Dr. Sherif Nasef

Dr. Sherif Nasef's Ratings

IN MY 30 PLUS YEARS OF HAVING RA, HE IS THE WORST. NO EMPATHY WATHEVER. IN 8 VISITS HE NEVER TOUCHED ME, NOT ONCE, NO PHYSICAL EXAM, PEROID. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!

Submitted June 4, 2011 | flag

Needs to expand knowledge of FMS vs. CFS/ME. They are not the same, though he insisted they are. Just different names for the same illness. Blew off psychological impact of FMS. Said a pyschiatrist was needed, he didn't treat mental.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2008 | flag

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Nasef. He is very kind, intellegent and patient. He gives equal time to everyone. He certainly was my savior when I was in a very bad flare up. He tried and tried until he found what worked for me. He also was able to wean me off Prednisone which I was on for 34 yrs. He is a Rheumatologist whom both my husband and I have a great deal of respect for.

Submitted May 3, 2008 | flag