Rate Dr. Maria I. Clavell

Dr. Maria I. Clavell's Ratings

Dr Clavell has been taking care of my two youngest boys all of their lives. She is incredibly compassionate and caring. She has gone above and beyond what any physician needs to do. We have never been rushed and always get all of our questions answered~ if she is unsure, then she tells us that. She has referred us to more precise specialists when the need arose. She has also encouraged us to get second opinions. In my opinion, she is a very conservative doc~ she doesn't jump to do invasive testing unless the results will change the course of treatment. My only advise is to get the first morning appointment or first after lunch. She does tend to run very behind as the day goes on. She spends as much time as needed with each patient so getting behind isn't unexpected!

Submitted May 20, 2007 | flag