Rate Dr. Halin Christina Lee

Dr. Halin Christina Lee's Ratings

Dr. Lee is extremely intelligent and totally dedicated to her work (therefore you, her patient). She's very honest, sometimes brutally so -she won't sugarcoat anything but then again she wont squeeze out your last dollar with unnecessary procedures. I found her to be caring and kind although a bit awkward on expressing feelings. And you know what? We were totally fine with that cause in the end she gave us our daughter in just 4 months after trying for about 10 years with out her. The woman is a brilliant fertility expert who lives and breathes for her work. What more to ask for?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2660439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

Dr. Lee and Staff are a top rate Fertility Clinic. She is warm and honest. Our first IUI resulted in our beautiful twin daughters, we attempted two more IUIs after that and did not work. Dr. Lee called me and talked me through my heart ache - telling me to focus on my girls and other things going on in my life at that time. She was not all about coming back and doing it again. She values life and understands how hard fertility treatment can be. I HAVE NOTHING BUT HIGH PRAISE FOR THIS OFFICE AND DR LEE!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I went to Dr. Lee for routine pap smear. I thought she would be good gyn physician for me since I had PCOS (polycystic ovaries). She was very rude to me yelling at me for having psoriasis. I have a dermatologist who is pretty good and treats me in safest way possible with topicals. Then she yelled at me because i was 34 and didn't have children yet. My husband at the time were getting a divorce and I really didn't need to hear that!! How unprofessional. NOt sure what her beef was with me but these types of people think they are freaking gOD. Im so sick of it! I'm an educated, well rounded kind person and I can tell something is off with this lady. She needs to be reported to a medical board. What a ****!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1111104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr Lee's office if very unorganized. I have paid more than my share over my deductible and I am still being billed and threatened to go to collections if I do not pay. I have explained that I have my insurance company looking into it and they still want all the money, that I do not owe!! Keep all your receipts and bills beacause you will need them when they try to come after you for more money. I have found another Specialist that makes you feel special and will help you in any way they can and is not just worried about money. Do yourself a favor and research other Specialists before you get ripped off by this one. Very insensitive staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1111103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

Dr. Lee has been my OB-GYN for many years and I am completely satisfied with her services. She is intelligent, knowledgeable, personable, genuinely caring and has a great sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1111102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Staff or punctuality rating seems trivial. What matter most to us is a physician's competency and honesty. Dr. Lee is not only intelligent and approachable, she is honest and always put the interest of her patients first, even if it means she makes less money or loses a chance to inflate the clinic's IVF success rate(which so many clinics do). We went to Dr. Schilling who told us between my PCO and my husband's poor sperm morphology, IVF was our only choice. Went to Dr. Rose who recommended the same. We did IVF with him and I ended in ICU for over a week with severe hyper stimulation. After two failed frozen transfers, we gave up and ready to adopt. Then a neighbor told us about Dr. Lee. We were hesitant but now glad we went to see her. Two repeat semen analysis later, we found out there is no sperm problem. Did two cycles ovulation induction and now proud parents of our beautiful daughter. No unnecessary IVF, no severe hyper stimulation and no money down the drain. Need we say more?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1111101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2013

She was okay....we heard how great she was in listening, but we didn't get that impression. It wasn't great, but not poor. We decided to go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1111100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2013

Dr. Lee is as much of a doctor as she is a scientist. Which is great! She knows probabilities of success like the back of her hand. Dr. Lee was the second infertility doctor we went to and think she is the best in the Lehigh Valley. My wife is pregnant with twins and we are so excited to be parents. The only complaint is that there is no wi-fi in the office. The office is very dated but I am not paying for aesthetics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1111099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2013

Dr. Lee is amazing. She is not only one of the most intelligent doctors i have ever met but she is so caring. Her goal is to get you pregnant and she is dedicated to making that happen. I wish i could stay with her throughout my entire pregnancy. I am pregnant with triplets after 3 IUI's. Can't say enough good things about this woman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1111098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Doctor Lee is the best physician I've gone to for any issue. Period.Granted, after 5 years of infertility she gave me the gift of my son, but honestly even if I had never gotten pregnant my opinion would be the same.She is 100% dedicated to helping families achieve their dreams. She explains everything, listens to everything and handles every situation individually. SHE is the one who works with you, not strangers who work for her. I know everyone there and they know me.I can't say enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1111097].votes_count ]]