Rate Dr. Arthur J. Castelbaum

Dr. Arthur J. Castelbaum's Ratings

My husband and I are very happy with the care we received at RMA and from Dr. Castelbaum. The office runs very efficiently and they are flexible. We will definitely be returning to RMA for baby #2. Only complaint is that we wish Dr. Castelbaum was also an OB! Highly recommend RMA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Dr. Castlebaum and the staff at RMA (in particular Denise, Jackie, and Ashley at the Langhorne office) were more like family than a doctor and nurses from the start. Without exception they always took their time with us, listened to questions (which were many), and patiently explained the course of treatment with us. The entire staff became like family...holding our hands through the tough times and celebrating with us when we found out that we were finally pregnant with our twins. (What doctor goes out of his way to make sure that he can see you to give you a congratulatory hug?)

Everyone at RMA is well versed in up-to-date information about infertility and can point out current research and also where to turn for emotional care that you may need while undergoing treatment.

They truly are family. So much so that the day you "graduate" and are discharged to the care of your regular OB/GYN is more of a sad one to be leaving such a support system rather than a happy one!

Many thanks to Dr. Castlebaum and his wonderful staff!

Tara and Tom H

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

My husband and I are extremely greatful to Dr. Castle sum and his RMA family for helping use create the beautiful family we have today. Thank you and we wish you continue success with other couples.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

Dr. Castelbaum and the staff are wonderful. I was referred to RMA after trying for almost 2 years. I am happy to say my husband and I are pregnant after one IUI. Dr. Castelbaum and the staff are very caring. I will refer anyone who needs help to RMA. Thank you so much Dr. Castlebaum !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

After many years of being a patient at RMA I highly recommend Dr. Castelbaum. I came from another fertility group because I wanted more of a personal relationship with my doctors, and that is what I received at RMA from all of the staff and Physicians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Castelbaum and all the staff of RMA are the best, best experience ever, best people ever, is like being in a family. Thank you for everything you did for us. Eleonora and Tiziano

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Castelbaum and the entire staff at RMA (especially the Langhorne office) are wonderful! "Graduating" from the office was a bittersweet moment and I cried walking out the door! Our initial consultation with Dr. Castelbaum was informative and hopeful. He took the time to review our medical records prior to our appointment and had treatment options lined up for us. I never imagined our first month of treatment would end with a positive pregnancy test! I am now almost 11 weeks pregnant and I can not thank Dr. Castelbaum and his staff enough for the care we received!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

There is not enough praise for Dr. Castelbaum and all of the staff at RMA of Central PA and Philadelphia! Our experience was amazing and we are so grateful for their help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr. Castelbaum and his staff are very friendly, encouraging and supportive. They helped us through all the aspects of IVF and we had a very healthy little boy, which everyone there was very excited to hear and wished us the best. I would highly recommend Dr.Castelbaum and everyone at RMA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I would definitely recommend Dr. Castelbaum and the staff at RMA. From our first appointment onward, we always had all the information we needed to make an informed decision about our procedures. He was always extremely respectful and compassionate to my needs. He understood the high level of anxiety of infertility patients and always came across as encouraging and optimistic. I am not the most optimistic person and he made me feel so reassured every time. I ended up having surgery to resolve one of the primary reasons for my infertility and I was very happy with the results and the attention to me as a patient by Dr. Castelbaum. After several failed IUIs, my husband and I decided to do IVF, after one round we achieved our goal. Dr. Castelbaum was so involved and happy for us, that he was the one to actually call and tell me that I was pregnant. I would recommend Dr. Castelbaum and RMA to anyone with infertility issues, we couldn't be happier with our experience and the practice overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589000].votes_count ]]