Rate Dr. Arthur J. Castelbaum

Dr. Arthur J. Castelbaum's Ratings

After many years of being a patient at RMA I highly recommend Dr. Castelbaum. I came from another fertility group because I wanted more of a personal relationship with my doctors, and that is what I received at RMA from all of the staff and Physicians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

Dr. Castelbaum and all the staff of RMA are the best, best experience ever, best people ever, is like being in a family. Thank you for everything you did for us. Eleonora and Tiziano

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Castelbaum and the entire staff at RMA (especially the Langhorne office) are wonderful! "Graduating" from the office was a bittersweet moment and I cried walking out the door! Our initial consultation with Dr. Castelbaum was informative and hopeful. He took the time to review our medical records prior to our appointment and had treatment options lined up for us. I never imagined our first month of treatment would end with a positive pregnancy test! I am now almost 11 weeks pregnant and I can not thank Dr. Castelbaum and his staff enough for the care we received!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

There is not enough praise for Dr. Castelbaum and all of the staff at RMA of Central PA and Philadelphia! Our experience was amazing and we are so grateful for their help!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Dr. Castelbaum and his staff are very friendly, encouraging and supportive. They helped us through all the aspects of IVF and we had a very healthy little boy, which everyone there was very excited to hear and wished us the best. I would highly recommend Dr.Castelbaum and everyone at RMA.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2607470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I would definitely recommend Dr. Castelbaum and the staff at RMA. From our first appointment onward, we always had all the information we needed to make an informed decision about our procedures. He was always extremely respectful and compassionate to my needs. He understood the high level of anxiety of infertility patients and always came across as encouraging and optimistic. I am not the most optimistic person and he made me feel so reassured every time. I ended up having surgery to resolve one of the primary reasons for my infertility and I was very happy with the results and the attention to me as a patient by Dr. Castelbaum. After several failed IUIs, my husband and I decided to do IVF, after one round we achieved our goal. Dr. Castelbaum was so involved and happy for us, that he was the one to actually call and tell me that I was pregnant. I would recommend Dr. Castelbaum and RMA to anyone with infertility issues, we couldn't be happier with our experience and the practice overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Castelbaum and RMA for anyone seeking to learn more about their fertility options. The entire staff at each of the RMA offices was extremely helpful with scheduling appointments, performing and reviewing lab work, medication treatments, and answering all questions. My husband and I were referred to Castelbaum by my OBGYN (whom she had also used for infertility) for unexplained infertility. I was immediately diagnosed with severe endometriosis, we discussed options and developed a plan. A failed IUI led to an IVF cycle. I received personal care and attention from Castelbaum (phone calls and exams) after discomfort from my egg retrieval, which eased my worries. Our IVF cycle was successful and we plan on returning for our future kiddos. I’m a bit sad to leave RMA for my OB, but also happy to know it’s because we were successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

I went to see Dr.Castlebaum after having two miscarriages. I did two unsuccessful IUI (first one didn't result in a pregnancy and second one resulted in a miscarriage) and one unsuccessful IVF. Dr. Castlebaum does have good bedside manners, but it seems like he was always in a rush to leave after exam. I was not confident with my fertility plan. Dr. Castlebaum did not know or could not explain why I was having fertility problems. Dr. Castlebaum is not very compassionate. After my failed IVF I did not get a call from him. Just got a sorry call from his nurse. My husband did call him to discuss what the next step should be. Dr. Castlebaum suggested egg donor. I feel he cares more about getting good results then his patients. I do not recommend Dr. Castlebaum!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr. Castelbaum and his entire staff are amazing! They show so much compassion. I was able to send a quick e-mail to the doctor when I had a question, and he would reply, usually within minutes. They make you feel very comfortable at all appointments. You never have long waits. They are very thorough with all instructions for medications and procedures. I would recommend this practice to anyone with infertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr. Castlebaum and the doctors and staff of RMA were wonderful. My husband and I had issues with unexplained infertility for months. We met with Dr. Castlebaum to discuss our plan and we were pregnant after our first attempt. Dr. Castelbaum had a wonderful bedside manner and make a very emotional experience seamless and pleasant. There was always someone available to answer my questions and I was able to receive my blood work results the same day. The office hours were very convenient. Overall my experience with RMA was great and I would recommend them to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512207].votes_count ]]