Dr. Saieed H. Saieed

Rate Dr. Saieed H. Saieed

Dr. Saieed H. Saieed's Ratings

Dr. Saieed is wonderful!! He is the most caring, attentive doctor I've ever had. His primary concern is always of his patients and their family. I have called at various times to ask him questions regarding tests, more info needed on something, etc. and he always personally calls back, which is unheard of. I have never felt as if I were being rushed in and out. . .he always takes the necessary time needed with his patients, and you just don't feel like "a number" as in other physicians offices. I can't imagine not having him to rely on. . .I trust him completely and he has never failed me. I've been a patient now for over 15 years. He's the best!

Submitted Oct. 11, 2011 | flag

He's the best doctor I have ever had! Always responds quickly to my needs. Thank you.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Very attentive and concerned about his patients. He never fails to follow through on checking the results on any testing that has been done.

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

He is always very concerned with his patients and knows them all by name.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2008 | flag

At times Dr Saieed was helpful, but at the most critical time he was unhelpful to my parents and family. He went vacation without insuring that adequate care would be given to my mother in his absense, even though my father had died just three weeks earlier. My mother died two days later. He also did not notify us of his departure, and who to contact during his absense.

Submitted April 20, 2008 | flag