Rate Dr. Charles Sabbagh

Dr. Charles Sabbagh's Ratings

This Doctor is true to his word. I had colonoscopy, slept through the procedure and woke up in recovery. I would recommend him. Thank you for making the procedure a walk in the park.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

This Doctor is amazing. I have never felt compelled to rate a doctor before but his bedside manner, sense of humor and kindness has led me here. He knows that laughter is the best medicine to calm the nerves and he handles things with a sense of professional lightness (which makes you feel safe and calm). His staff accomodated me - even though I was late to my appointment (i was very appologetic). If they were irritated that I was late I would have never known. They were sweet, helpful and CARING. I was terrified to have this procedure done but collectively they made me feel safe and light about it. The pressure melted away when I saw the care that i was in. THANK YOU !!!

Submitted July 21, 2014 | flag

Dr Sabbagh is a gift to the medical profession. He is kind, caring and truly made me feel at ease. The entire staff who work alongside him are wonderful and truly dedicated. I feel so blessed to be a patient.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

absolutely no flexibility.i accidentally missed my appt. due to a serious situation. I called to apologise buy I was not allowed to rebook and was told I had to see another gi!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2012 | flag

Young, energetic and efficient (i.e. rushed) doctor who is presumably also knowledgeable. Didn't quite know what to do with me as I was symptom free at my visit, but still have recurring pain/disfunction. Basically referred me back to my GP which was surprised even him. I think he might be quick to dismiss things as "female" problems or psychosomatic. Jury is still out.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

The first time I saw Dr. Sabbagh with my mom he had to deliver very bad news. He did with compassion and provided clear next steps. In the next few months, I had to call his office several time to discuss the treatment and side effects. He always took the time to answer our questions in a very respectful and timely manner. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Sabbagh. He is extremely helpful and very knowledgable. I am very pleased to report that due his insighfullness, my mom has recovered from a disease which is often fatal. Thanks to him and his staff.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Sabbagh. He took excellent care of my husband, and helped keep us calm and relaxed during what could have been a nerve-wracking experience in less competent hands.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

Horrible bedside manner. Terrible doctor. Very rushed. Did not answer any of my questions. Got the impression he thought he was god!! If you value your life, don't see this doctor.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr.Charles Sabbagh is one of the nicest doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He seemed to be quite popular with the rest of the Montfort staff which I can only assume was because he treated them with the same friendly and down to earth manner he treats his patients. I liked that he was not a stuffy, uptight professional and that he alieveated my stress by taking the time to small talk a bit and throw in a few (corny) jokes. Also, it was a nice change to meet a doctor with nice penmanship. Thank you Dr. Sabbagh, you rock!

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

This doctor didn't listen to my mother who was advising him that she wasn't feeling well. Rather than listening to her concerns, he advised her that she was tired & possibly depressed. No special testing was done and by the time she went to emergency because she was too ill, she passed away 6 weeks after being diagnosed with colon cancer which he failed to diagnose after she had been a patient for many years. Instead of listening to her & running some tests, she suffered. Furthermore, I went for a colonoscopy & endoscopy to test some symptoms I had. He said if I didn't receive a phone call to look up IBS on the internet where there was a lot of information...I think this is unacceptable.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2010 | flag