Rate Dr. Charles Sabbagh

Dr. Charles Sabbagh's Ratings

I adore this doctor - very kind, professional and efficient. Just had my second completely pain free colonoscopy with him at the Montford. Big kudos to him and his nursing team at the Montfort!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

This is a fine specialist with a gifted approach. He is kind and generous, very professional and highly competent. If you have been referred to Dr. Sabbagh, you are very fortunate indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Truly an amazing, caring and dedicated doctor and a gift to our medical system

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Had previous doctors fail to note a very major problem, but when Dr. Sabbagh looked into he immediately recognized what was going on, got me into the hospital on an emergency basis and set up the surgery very quickly. He's likely the only reason I'm still alive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Can do, Will do Have done, should be his motto. A doctor that knows the Art of medicine as well as the Science ,is rare today. His team Christine in the office and the Excellent nurses and Nurse Educator ,at the Monfort,,are all so dedicated,to his patients and are a credit to him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I had a gastroscopy this week at the Montfort Hospital. The procedure lasted five minutes and Dr Sabbagh was very efficient. He did show his mastery for the procedure and was very courteous. I felt safe and secure in his hands since, at my request, I did not receive any drug before the gastroscopy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

This Doctor is true to his word. I had colonoscopy, slept through the procedure and woke up in recovery. I would recommend him. Thank you for making the procedure a walk in the park.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

This Doctor is amazing. I have never felt compelled to rate a doctor before but his bedside manner, sense of humor and kindness has led me here. He knows that laughter is the best medicine to calm the nerves and he handles things with a sense of professional lightness (which makes you feel safe and calm). His staff accomodated me - even though I was late to my appointment (i was very appologetic). If they were irritated that I was late I would have never known. They were sweet, helpful and CARING. I was terrified to have this procedure done but collectively they made me feel safe and light about it. The pressure melted away when I saw the care that i was in. THANK YOU !!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2482636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr Sabbagh is a gift to the medical profession. He is kind, caring and truly made me feel at ease. The entire staff who work alongside him are wonderful and truly dedicated. I feel so blessed to be a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1111632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

absolutely no flexibility.i accidentally missed my appt. due to a serious situation. I called to apologise buy I was not allowed to rebook and was told I had to see another gi!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1111631].votes_count ]]