Rate Dr. Charles Sabbagh

Dr. Charles Sabbagh's Ratings

added to review 32(33),

I ask you one more time, why monsieur Charles Sabbath lied my daughter,Francisca Tranca. From where dr. Sabbath you know everything about gastric-bacterial ulcer without any lab's tests( endo and colo). Did you take Hippocratic oath when got graduated from medical school ?Your procedure to diagnose something is very wrong and is not the way of your organization(Monfort Hospital). You are there because many ontarians(like me) pay taxes. Do not forget, mister Sabbath that medicine , like another sciences, is based on tests. You must treat everybody like an humane being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2757260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I don't have much to say about this doctor. He shouldn't be a doctor. He didn't bother ordering tests after I went to him complaining of bad pain. He smiled and shrugged and said he didn't know what it could be. He also told me I should lose some weight, that might solve my problems. A month later, I almost died of a sudden haemorrhagic ulcer, losing half my blood volume.
If you value your life, find another doctor. This guy should maybe try cleaning the tables AFTER the colonoscopies are done, instead of doing the procedures themselves. That's all he's good for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I had a very bad experience with that doctor. i was patient's dr. Ch. Sabbagh three times: in september - october 2014 and on january 08.2015. In 09.09.2014 I was hospitalized for a week . In 09.10.2014 I had colonoscopy. But colonoscopy test was not done , they were " acting". After that I received blood transfusion for 3 days (my hemoglobine was around 60, I lost too much blood). After hospital , at home, I took for 2 weeks Hp-PAC (an antiacide and two strong antibiotics). In october the lab prepared me for endoscopy test. But the test was not performed, they just acted. After "test" dr. Sabbagh told to my daughter the ulcer hole diameter is 2.5-3 cm . He gave to me pantoloc( paraprazole) until next appointment on 01.08.2015. Again the lab prepared me for endoscopy, but the test was not done. First time I asked a medical assistant : for what I took off my denture? ,not answer. Dr. Charles Sabbath told to my daughter " the ulcer dissappeared ". How come because I didn't any paraprazole in that time. I was sad ,tired and deep depressed. My daughter looked to that guy like Christ how healed her father. Sorry my daughter for that review. I would never recommend this doctor. Iulian Tranca/ Ottawa/ 03.14.2015

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2748058].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 14, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2748057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Staff were great .However, went to see him with CLASSIC symptoms of a colitis flare-up. He performed the bare minimum test and told me everything was fine. I asked about the extreme fatigue and he shrugged and said "Yes, well, I'm tired alot too." I asked him about the continued bleeding and he shrugged and said "It could just be hemmorroids". I asked about the joint pain and again he shrugged and said "You should talk to your family Dr. about that".

Two days after the minimal test and disappointing discussion afterwards, I started diarrhea. After eight days, I called his office. He said "It has nothing to do with the procedure, it's probably just the flu". Four days after that I ended up in emergency. The colitus had spread to three different places, but Dr. Sabbagh thought I just had the flu.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666726].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

I adore this doctor - very kind, professional and efficient. Just had my second completely pain free colonoscopy with him at the Montford. Big kudos to him and his nursing team at the Montfort!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

This is a fine specialist with a gifted approach. He is kind and generous, very professional and highly competent. If you have been referred to Dr. Sabbagh, you are very fortunate indeed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Truly an amazing, caring and dedicated doctor and a gift to our medical system

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Had previous doctors fail to note a very major problem, but when Dr. Sabbagh looked into he immediately recognized what was going on, got me into the hospital on an emergency basis and set up the surgery very quickly. He's likely the only reason I'm still alive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2561596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

Can do, Will do Have done, should be his motto. A doctor that knows the Art of medicine as well as the Science ,is rare today. His team Christine in the office and the Excellent nurses and Nurse Educator ,at the Monfort,,are all so dedicated,to his patients and are a credit to him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555262].votes_count ]]