Dr. Bruce Mansbridge

Dr. Bruce Mansbridge

Rate Dr. Bruce Mansbridge

Dr. Bruce Mansbridge's Ratings

When I smashed my front teeth several years ago, Dr. Mansbridge was recommended by a friend of mine who teaches Dentistry at the University of Toronto. I asked him who the BEST dentist is in the Hamilton/Stoney Creek area and he said Dr. Mansbridge, hands down! I had crowns made for the front two teeth, and a veneer for one of the teeth right beside them. My new "teeth" look even better than the originals and no one has ever been able to tell that I've had work done. In the years since, I've had perfect check-ups, no problems and my smile still looks amazing. The office, hygenist rooms, and restroom are very clean. I never wait more than 5 minutes in the waiting room. They also have a playroom for the kids across from the main area. The staff at Dr. Mansbridge's office have been consistently helpful & polite throughout the years. I will not go anywhere else.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

Great dentist great team all treatment explained to me giving me a choice regarding my treatment

Submitted April 20, 2012 | flag

I find Dr mansbridge and staff to be very good at what they do. They make you feel relaxed at all times. Great doctor and staff.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

I have had extensive work done by Dr. Mansbridge. Most of the work was paid out of pocket as I had no dental coverage at the time. I have now switched to a new dentist who is absolutely wonderful, just to find out that all the work I have had done needs to be redone as Dr. Bruce Mansbridge did a very very poor job. I have mercury fillings in my mouth that are cracked and beneath them there is decay that he failed to acknowledge. He simply did work to cover everything up instead of taking preventative measures to actually care about my teeth. I am genuinely pleading to anyone going to Dr. Mansbridge to stop going. I was a patient of his for over 10 years. I'm in my late twenties I have had 7 root canals performed by him not because I don't take of my teeth but because he did a hack job that only covered up the true problem thus creating more damage. I'm so grateful that I took the initiave to meet with a new dentist. I have to advise anyone else out there to do the same.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2011 | flag

So, I was on Social Assistance for a few months because the economy tanked and I was ineligible for EI.... I needed some dental work done during this time. I got treated like a welfare case, cheap fillings that are falling out less than a year later, rude behavior by the dentist and his staff, he took a drill to gums because I told him he made a filling too long and this caused it to break in my sleep the same day it was done. So yeah he is great if you have benefits but don't tell him he made a mistake because it will be you that pays for it. I now have a great job with amazing benefits so its him that hurts in the end but it is still me having to endure more dental work to get his shotty work repaired. (Yes I was told by my new dentist that he would never use the filling Dr.Mansbridge used!) Piece of advice Dr.Mansbridge, Don't assume everyone on welfare is a permanent welfare case. Some people actually use government services for what they were intended.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

charged $125.00 for a 5 minute consult to tell me what I already knew, i needed a filling.

Submitted April 3, 2009 | flag

Dr. Bruce is a fabulous dentist and kind person. He probably gives the best needles and is very gentle. One of the best.

Submitted June 19, 2007 | flag

Dr. Mansbridge is a very gentle and kind Dentist. I find his office almost relaxing, well as relaxing as possible in a dentist office... he really cares about his patients and takes the time to do any explaining you think necessary. I hate going to the dentist because I do, but going to him makes it a lot less stressful!!!

Submitted May 19, 2007 | flag