Dr. Deborah James

Rate Dr. Deborah James

Dr. Deborah James's Ratings

The best Dr. You will ever have! My family has been with her since my children were young she now treats my grand children you would go a long way to find a better Dr.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. James cares for my two daughters. She is knowledgable and caring, taking the time to speak to my kids, who are now teenagers. They are both extremely comfortable with Dr. James and will soon be seeing her without me. Dr. James is the primary doctor for my oldest who has asthma and we could not ask for better care. The office administrator, Erin, is fantastic. Erin tries her best to squeeze us in if there is an urgent need. I don't think we have ever waited more than 10 minutes for our appointment. All is all Dr. James is fantastic.

Submitted March 22, 2013 | flag

This Dr. deserves a 5 out of 5 as she saved my life!!!! She keeps abreast of new medical findings, is a great listener & genuinely cares for her patients. She meets all the criteria of an excellent dr. PL Sims

Submitted May 29, 2012 | flag

Dr James is a wonderful, caring person. My family have been patients for over 12 years. She is companionate, thourough, great with children. She was right there to see me at the hospital after my daughter was born. She was gentle and very empathetic towards me and my daughter. We recently had to deal with traumatic medical news and she was so supportive, it really helped me to get through. Highly reccommend Dr James!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. James has been my doctor for almost 20 years. She is kind, caring and very knowledgable. I have never felt rushed during an appointment. I hope she will be my doctor for many more years to come.

Submitted Dec. 4, 2011 | flag

Excellent and knowledgable physician. Always keeping up with current medical bulletins. Dr. James does not rush during the appointment and takes the time to listen to every concern you have. Had previous doctors rush through the appointment to bill OHIP more. Dr. James puts her patients first.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Excellent doctor. Dr. James has been my family's doctor for 17 years. Several of my extended family members have asked her to be their family practitioner as well. I am a Registered Nurse and have witnessed the bed side manner of many doctors. If you are not happy with her bed side manner then I doubt you would be happy with any other doctor. She is empathetic, knowledgeable, professional and sincere. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted May 26, 2011 | flag

Amazing doctor. Been my Dr for over 15 years and she is FANTASTIC!

Submitted March 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. James is a fantastic Dr. She always listens carefully , is compassionate and respectful of her patients as well as kind. You know that things will be done quickly and efficiently.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr. James is knowledgeable, professional and caring. I feel confident that I am receiving excellent care when at her practice.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2011 | flag