Dr. Sherri Norris

Rate Dr. Sherri Norris

Dr. Sherri Norris's Ratings

She is fantastic, patient, extremely helpful and knowledgable. Very lucky to have her as my optometrist. Takes time to answer questions, she honestly cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Dr. Norris, was very knowledgible and on time. I had a very good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2013

Dr. Norris is a great doctor. I have been a patient of hers for many years. She is always thoughtful and takes the time to answer all my questions. I bring my kids downtown to see her too because she is so great with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Sherri is very personable and also very professional. Both my husband and I find her very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

We love Dr. Norris. Both my husband and I see her and now our 18 month old twins love her too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

we love Dr. Nortis. she does exams on both my husband and myself.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

I have seen Dr Norris for 5 years now. She is always very punctual with appts. She is very knowledgable and takes the time to answer any questions or concerns the I have. Eyewear prices are better than I have found anywhere else in Calgary for comparable product. Always has current and stylish selection and very honest staff about what looks good on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2009

Dr. Norris is a great doctor. My young son and I both had eye exams with her. She was wonderful with my 4 year old. It was his first exam and she put him at ease. All of her staff is knowledgable. I can't wait to see her for our next visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112248].votes_count ]]