Dr. Francis Hughes

Rate Dr. Francis Hughes

Dr. Francis Hughes's Ratings

This is the best physician I have ever encountered. Knowledgable, approachable, genuine, and simply a wonderful person. All future MDs could learn from her bedside manner. We feel so fortunate to have her. Nancy and Ute also great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2629848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

Absolutely Amazing! Dr. Hughes has been extremely instrumental in the health of our 3 year old daughter from birth until now. She does not push any medication or vaccines and always gives great natural options to consider.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2547309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2014

She is a tremendous asset to the community and a caring and attentive doctor. Her staff are excellent and her availability, although limited in office hours sometimes is tempered by her willingness to go that extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

If you need a paediatrician, Dr FH is the best here in Burlington. Attentive, caring, gives all the time she can (20-25 minutes during every visit), even answers our most ridiculous questions about parenting (we are new parents) Our son never cries when he sees her and always lets her do the checkup compared to any other doc in a walkin clinic where he feels scared and unwelcome. My only issue: they are not open as much during the week as I would want (3-4 times a week and often closed on holidays). Every time my son gets sick and we know Dr. Hughes is open, its a sign of relief because we know she will take care of him. We have nothing but amazing things to say for her. If she takes your child as her patient, feel lucky.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

My last experience was less than satisfactory. My 6 year old son had a very bad experience with the Allergist Dr. Hughes has referred us to. The Nurse for the Allergist came in to give my son his first allergy shot and was in a rush. She had very little bedside manners and got visibly irritated when my son got scared. She asked me to hold him down. When I had asked for another referral, I was told that Dr. Hughes could not do this. Adding that no one has ever complained about this particular Allergist. I was eventually asked to book an appointment to get another referral. It is unimaginable that they would, essentially, lay blame on a 6 year old. My son is now seeing my Allergist and has had absolutely no issues with getting a needle from her Nurse. I found Dr. Hughes' office quite unprofessional and I am surprised at such indifference from a Pediatrician. I am in the medical field. This matter was handled with little respect for my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

She is amazing! We have used her for over 7 years now and I truly wish all dr's were as knowledgable, approachable and kind in their practise! I would never go to another dr for my child's care! All four of my children have received the most wonderful care in her hands! I always leave feeling like I am full informed and my children are getting the best of care! Bravo to dr Hughes and her office staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

She's phenomenal. I'm so grateful that she took us on even though she was at capacity. She's very caring, thorough, and so good with my daughter. We love going to see her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

We are so thankful to have Dr. Hughes as our daughter's paediatrician. She takes her time, answers all your questions and is so very, very sweet. Our daughter is in the best hands with Dr. Hughes and I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks to her receptionist for making our first visit a wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

An excellent clinical staff! My son has always gotten an emergency appointment the same day (thank you Nancy!)and has had exceptional health care through Dr.Hughes. She has seen him for 8 years and I wouldn't trust anyone else with him when it comes to his medical, emotional, psycholgoical and phsycial care. Thank you to you and your wonderful staff, I am so lucky!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1112307].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

I went to her from the age of 1 until I was 18. She is so awesome and helpful. Amazing with children. She never changed locations however has moved to the 4th or 3rd floor of the office building. She always answered all concerns. I think the only problem was it took forever to get through appointments on time, she usually ran behind either from one kid being difficult or people asking too many questions. Overall amazing doctor and I miss her a ton!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1112306].votes_count ]]