Dr. Bill Smith

Rate Dr. Bill Smith

Dr. Bill Smith's Ratings

I have been treated by Dr. Smith for the past 5 years. I had given up walking at one point and he got me back on my feet. He has a great sense of humor, always has a smile on his face. Definitely recommend Dr.Smith to anyone needing treatment. He is the BEST !

Submitted Aug. 6, 2014 | flag

I have had him in the past he is AWESOME he is caring for his patients and makes you feel at ease he is willing to help you in the best way possible and goes the extra mile to give you the confidence knowing you can do it if you try he doesn't give up cause he told me if you give up trying you won't get no where. I HIGHLY recomend him to anyone who has problem with their joints or any aches. I guess that is why I call him Dr. Bones he always gets a chuckle when I call him that name

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag

Caring and compassionate. Extremely knowledgeable and patient. Excellent chiropractor. Great sense of humor.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

I see Dr Smith weekly, An have been seeing him 4 about 4 yrs. He is very confidant, extremely helpful an caring with his patients. His staff are all very helpful. He has a great sense of humor that makes anyone feel at ease with him. As a Chiropractor, I would have to say he is the best one I have ever seen. An I always come out feeling good after a visit

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. Smith exudes confidence and compassion in equal measure. Skills combined with educated caring are a winning combination and I'm highly optimistic my long-standing pain and disfigurement are on their way out. Hooray!

Submitted Nov. 10, 2009 | flag

Extremely knowledgeable and patient. Excellent chiropractor. Would definitely recommend!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2009 | flag

I rate Dr.Smith with a perfect score on everything.He is a VERY skilled doctor.His knowledge and caring has helped me tremendously.His sense of humor puts one at ease and helps in the healing process.I highly recommend him to anyone needing a chiropractor.He is the BEST in his field of medicine.

Submitted March 2, 2008 | flag

Dr Bill Smith is fantastic.I have a congenital hip deformity.I suffered for 5 years before finally getting in to see Dr.Smith.I go every 7-10 days.I would not be walking or working if it wasn't for his fine adjustments.Love Dr Smith.

Submitted May 19, 2007 | flag