Rate Dr. Steven Edworthy

Dr. Steven Edworthy's Ratings

Dr. Edworthy is the nicest rheumatologist I have ever met. He is a kind person and really takes the time to listen. He remembers my daughter's name and always takes time to ask how everything is going. I was sick for a long time and not able to do the things I love. Dr. Edworthy came up with a new treatment that has brought my illness into remission and given me my life back. It would be hard to say enough good things about this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

very patient, thorough and knowledgeable, one of the best doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

All I can say is that I think Dr. Edworthy is the best. I am glad he is my rheumatologist, and I wish he was my family doctor. His bedside manner is amazing. He really listens to you, will answer all of your questions, never rushes you, and seems to genuinely care about you. I don't have the most serious of ailments, but he prescribed the right medication, and my symptoms have decreased dramatically! Thank you, Dr. Edworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Punctual. He really gives the health care system a well deserve lift. Must be the only doctor who reads your file before you see him and is prepare. What a welcome relief. Makes you feel at ease, summarize and tells you his recommendation. Nice personality and makes you want to tell him your life story and does not seem judgemental. Very good. He cares and wants to get to the bottom line of what is wrong with you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

After waiting a year to meet with a rheumatologist (they are very hard to get into), I went with Dr. Edworthy for my new patient consultation. As my previous rheumatologist passed away, I’ve been extremely nervous about seeing a new doctor, however, my nerves were immediately put at ease. He is one of the best doctors I’ve met. He listens, asks a lot of questions and takes the time to get to know you and not just your illness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2013

I went to see Dr. Edworthy for a second opinion for my Sjorgren's diagnosis. I found him to be very knowledgable and easy to talk to. He never made me feel rushed and he gave me a complete examination and explained and answered all my questions. He was one of the nicest Dr's I have ever come across, but of course you want a Dr. who is competant as well, and I can tell you that Dr. Edworthy knows his stuff and he is very thorough. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Dr. Edworthy; Speechless, he has brought me from the worst place, treated me with such genuine kindness and warmth. My life is better worth living because of him. His knowledge and concern make him far superior to any of the number of doctors that I have been to. Thank you Doctor Edworthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

He is absolutely fabulous!! He asks about my children by name, he takes time to really understand the symptoms and causes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

After going to two other R/A docs I instantly felt comfortable with Dr. Edworthy. He is very kind and is a very good listener. But best of all he knows his stuff when it comes to R/A! I am just grateful to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

Dr. Edworthy is the best. He's gentle, compassionate, he listens and he diagnosed my PMR right away, after months of pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113749].votes_count ]]