Rate Dr. Holly A. Hett

Dr. Holly A. Hett's Ratings

I saw Dr. Hett on a couple different occasions, I was left with her as my soul pracitioner per my insurance and I must say, I am impressed. She and her staff were very helpful in coordinating the referrals I needed to see my specialists. Doesn't sound like a big deal but with the kind of insurance I have, it is. At any rate, she is very nice, has great bedside manner and doesn't size her patients up, she lets you talk and wants to get to know you. Apple Valley Medical Center is the best clinic I've had the privledge of going to.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2012 | flag

Dr.Hett had a very nice bedside manner, but during the birth she laid the woman on her back, causing the baby to get stuck and then used a vaccum, pulling the baby out (which doctors are NOT supposed to do). It hurt the baby's head severly. She also pulled the placenta out, cauing hemorrhaging. Please, please be very careful of this doctor. She lied to her patient many times and told her to disregard any abuse, because it was 'neccessary', when medically, it wasn't.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2011 | flag

Very thural, thoughtful, caring and takes the time to listen to our concerns and explains and answers your questions. Very good at calling to report test findings and returns your call in a timely manner. I have complete faith and trust in the care Dr.Hett gives to my self and my two children with specail needs. If their is a need for a specialist to get involved in the care she is very willing and helpful in getting one that she trust and feels will be the best choice for your well being. I have referred my family and friends to this Dr.My children are very complicated and complex medically and Dr. Hett is always right there for them and does her best to give them the medical attention they may need. If she is ever unsure of something she looks for the problem as well as the answers. Dr.Hett is very good at her job she enjoys helping others, has compasion, confidence within her self, cheerful attitude. I feel very confortable knowing that Dr.Hett is caring for me.Thanks Dr. Holly Hett

Submitted May 17, 2007 | flag