Rate Dr. David W.J. Cote

Dr. David W.J. Cote's Ratings

Doctor Cote is the best Doctor, I would recommend to everyone who has any problem with ENT.He has done my mom's(PRITAM KAUR) nose surgery,He is the best surgeon and has knowledge of medical stream.He took time to explain the options and treated us like a family.Excellent patient care and bedside manner. He has very good sense of humour and he really understand that what best he can do for patient.Thank you so much DR. Cote for putting my MOM's life back to normal.Office staff member are so helpful and full of knowledge that I haven't seen at any other doctor's clinic.Big Thank to SUSAN,she is awesome .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

DR Cote and his staff are an excellent team. I was to have sinus surgery years ago but was afraid to do it. With his His confidence and knowledge I had a successful operation on my sinuses, Dr. Cote made this experience not so bad the way I had feared. I still follow up with him today .Dr. Cote is a wonderful and compassionate Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I am extremely disappointed in the medical field as a whole. Seems that most MD's got their degrees on the back of a matchbook. What a revelation Dr Cote AND Susan are/have been. Professional, competent, considerate, respectful.........not enough adjectives in a dictionary to describe my dealings with them. My nose (internally) was a mess for 5 years subsequent to an mva. I can't believe what it's like to actually breath again. He ended up stenting both nostrils (2 for 1 sale I guess). Feel free to contact me if you have any apprehension over seeing this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2442356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Doctor Cote is just an awesome Doctor. I was sent to him for my sinus problems. I had seen another ENT a year earlier and was told nothing could be done. Dr. Cote didn't waste anytime looking after me. I had the sinus surgery and a button put into my nose. The surgery was successful and I hadn't been able to breathe like that for a very long time. He has a wonderful bedside manner both in the office and hospital. Since then I have had trouble with my ears and he has been very helpful to find a solution for that. I have never been to a specialist that I have felt this comfortable with and was never at anytime made to feel like I shouldn't be there. Thanks Dr. Cote and your wonderful staff (Susan).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Cote ENT is a breath of fresh air when it comes to Dr's. We all know that we go to see a Dr for reasons that aren't so fun, but Dr Cote made me feel better and I felt like he was totally 100% there to explain and make me informed, even in the two surgeries I have had with him he comes to see me b4 the surgery and in recovery making sure I am comfortable. His staff as well are beyond helpful and polite. Over all a very good experience at this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113861].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Dr Côté performed nose surgery to help be breathe and look better. I'm so happy with the results and can breathe better than I ever imagined. He and his staff explained things clearly and I always felt taken care of. I have no hesitation about recommending this surgery to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Doctor Cote is the best Doctor I ever seen. He took time to explain the options i have before making decision to go for surgery and gave me time to decide. He is very knowledgeable for what he is doing. Excellent patient care and bedside manner. He has good sense of humor and very approachable. He made my very first surgery less scary and comfortable one. Thank you so much DR. Cote for putting my life back to normal.Excellent office staff too( especially Susan:))). God Bless you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

It was my lucky day when I was referred to Dr. Cote. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and easy to speak with. I required surgery to remove sinus polyps and he was wonderful during all phases of the process. I was never required to wait long for him and his staff were pleasant to deal with. I have no qualms about him handling my ongoing care and I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113858].votes_count ]]