You may also like

Rate Dr. David W.J. Cote

Dr. David W.J. Cote's Ratings

I Adore Dr. Cote what a wonderful surgeon . He's very knowledgeable . I was scared to have my surgery done but he was with me every step of the way made me feel at ease . I would highly recommend him to anyone having problems with ENT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Dr. Cote was the most amazing surgeon! His staff was wonderful, and made me feel so comfortable before, during and after my surgery yesterday! He spoke with me before and then came into my room afterwards to see how I was doing. His office is very busy, but they always called me back quick and I had my surgery less than a year after I was referred to his office!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2739002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I would love to leave a glowing rating for Dr. Cote and his staff but can't simply because I am finding it impossible to get an appointment with him. My family doctor has sent in no less than 3 referrals over the past year to get me in to see him and I have yet to so much as receive a call from anyone in his office to arrange for an appointment. I understand he is extremely busy and fully expect to wait a long time to get to see him but to have to wait for a year to just get his staff to call to set up an appointment is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. What does one have to do to get them to set up an appointment?? Would give zero stars but had to give something so settled for a single one. I will rewrite this review if I ever manage to get an appointment with him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2733784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Dr Cote and his assistant Susan are absolutely wonderful! I have had numerous surgeries with Dr Cote and would recommend him 100%! The BEST!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2691331].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

Doctor Cote is the best Doctor, I would recommend to everyone who has any problem with ENT.He has done my mom's(PRITAM KAUR) nose surgery,He is the best surgeon and has knowledge of medical stream.He took time to explain the options and treated us like a family.Excellent patient care and bedside manner. He has very good sense of humour and he really understand that what best he can do for patient.Thank you so much DR. Cote for putting my MOM's life back to normal.Office staff member are so helpful and full of knowledge that I haven't seen at any other doctor's clinic.Big Thank to SUSAN,she is awesome .

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2581465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

DR Cote and his staff are an excellent team. I was to have sinus surgery years ago but was afraid to do it. With his His confidence and knowledge I had a successful operation on my sinuses, Dr. Cote made this experience not so bad the way I had feared. I still follow up with him today .Dr. Cote is a wonderful and compassionate Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495058].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I am extremely disappointed in the medical field as a whole. Seems that most MD's got their degrees on the back of a matchbook. What a revelation Dr Cote AND Susan are/have been. Professional, competent, considerate, respectful.........not enough adjectives in a dictionary to describe my dealings with them. My nose (internally) was a mess for 5 years subsequent to an mva. I can't believe what it's like to actually breath again. He ended up stenting both nostrils (2 for 1 sale I guess). Feel free to contact me if you have any apprehension over seeing this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2442356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Doctor Cote is just an awesome Doctor. I was sent to him for my sinus problems. I had seen another ENT a year earlier and was told nothing could be done. Dr. Cote didn't waste anytime looking after me. I had the sinus surgery and a button put into my nose. The surgery was successful and I hadn't been able to breathe like that for a very long time. He has a wonderful bedside manner both in the office and hospital. Since then I have had trouble with my ears and he has been very helpful to find a solution for that. I have never been to a specialist that I have felt this comfortable with and was never at anytime made to feel like I shouldn't be there. Thanks Dr. Cote and your wonderful staff (Susan).

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1113852].votes_count ]]