Rate Dr. David W.J. Cote

Dr. David W.J. Cote's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

I am extremely disappointed in the medical field as a whole. Seems that most MD's got their degrees on the back of a matchbook. What a revelation Dr Cote AND Susan are/have been. Professional, competent, considerate, respectful.........not enough adjectives in a dictionary to describe my dealings with them. My nose (internally) was a mess for 5 years subsequent to an mva. I can't believe what it's like to actually breath again. He ended up stenting both nostrils (2 for 1 sale I guess). Feel free to contact me if you have any apprehension over seeing this doctor.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

Doctor Cote is just an awesome Doctor. I was sent to him for my sinus problems. I had seen another ENT a year earlier and was told nothing could be done. Dr. Cote didn't waste anytime looking after me. I had the sinus surgery and a button put into my nose. The surgery was successful and I hadn't been able to breathe like that for a very long time. He has a wonderful bedside manner both in the office and hospital. Since then I have had trouble with my ears and he has been very helpful to find a solution for that. I have never been to a specialist that I have felt this comfortable with and was never at anytime made to feel like I shouldn't be there. Thanks Dr. Cote and your wonderful staff (Susan).

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Dr Cote ENT is a breath of fresh air when it comes to Dr's. We all know that we go to see a Dr for reasons that aren't so fun, but Dr Cote made me feel better and I felt like he was totally 100% there to explain and make me informed, even in the two surgeries I have had with him he comes to see me b4 the surgery and in recovery making sure I am comfortable. His staff as well are beyond helpful and polite. Over all a very good experience at this office.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr Côté performed nose surgery to help be breathe and look better. I'm so happy with the results and can breathe better than I ever imagined. He and his staff explained things clearly and I always felt taken care of. I have no hesitation about recommending this surgery to anyone.

Submitted July 4, 2013 | flag

Doctor Cote is the best Doctor I ever seen. He took time to explain the options i have before making decision to go for surgery and gave me time to decide. He is very knowledgeable for what he is doing. Excellent patient care and bedside manner. He has good sense of humor and very approachable. He made my very first surgery less scary and comfortable one. Thank you so much DR. Cote for putting my life back to normal.Excellent office staff too( especially Susan:))). God Bless you!

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

It was my lucky day when I was referred to Dr. Cote. I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and easy to speak with. I required surgery to remove sinus polyps and he was wonderful during all phases of the process. I was never required to wait long for him and his staff were pleasant to deal with. I have no qualms about him handling my ongoing care and I would not hesitate to recommend him to others.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2013 | flag

If for any reason you need an ENT, this is the right doctor! He is clear and precise, explains anything you need or ask, and 100% bedside manner! He is great in office and in surgery!

Submitted Jan. 16, 2013 | flag

Just recently had surgery to repair a deviated septum. Dr. Cote is one of a kind.....very personable and really knows his craft. He gave me all the time I needed and answered all my questions, never felt rushed during any of my visits. I was very nervous about having the surgery done, but Dr. Cote set my mind at ease. I immediately felt 100% confident in his abilities. I have seen other ENT's before, but none to Dr. Cote's caliber. If you are lucky enough to see Dr. Cote, you will not be disappointed!!!

Submitted Nov. 6, 2012 | flag