Rate Dr. Gregory A. Damery

Dr. Gregory A. Damery's Ratings

Very rude, hateful, unprofessional. He was condescending, and arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Dr. Damery was the on-call doctor when I went to the hospital. He was extremely rude from the moment we met him. He talked down to my husband and I, was belittling, very negative, pushy, condescending, and disrespectful. I honestly couldn't believe some of the comments that he made to us. He continued bullying us until we gave in to his wishes. I wish I never had the negative experience of meeting this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2007

Terrible experience. He was covering for the Ob I was planning on using. made bad decisions, resulting in bad outcome, and then berated me and became insulting to me and my husband. I tried to sue him, but did not have enough damages despite bad care. The attorney that saw me said he wanted to hear what I had to say "based on the sheer volume of complaints he gets against this guy".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2007

RUDE RUDE RUDE! Avoid at all cost. He's the worst dr I've ever been too. Run fast to Dr Towsley if you can.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1113903].votes_count ]]