Rate Dr. Gregory A. Damery

Dr. Gregory A. Damery's Ratings

Very rude, hateful, unprofessional. He was condescending, and arrogant.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Damery was the on-call doctor when I went to the hospital. He was extremely rude from the moment we met him. He talked down to my husband and I, was belittling, very negative, pushy, condescending, and disrespectful. I honestly couldn't believe some of the comments that he made to us. He continued bullying us until we gave in to his wishes. I wish I never had the negative experience of meeting this Dr.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2007 | flag

Terrible experience. He was covering for the Ob I was planning on using. made bad decisions, resulting in bad outcome, and then berated me and became insulting to me and my husband. I tried to sue him, but did not have enough damages despite bad care. The attorney that saw me said he wanted to hear what I had to say "based on the sheer volume of complaints he gets against this guy".

Submitted May 27, 2007 | flag

RUDE RUDE RUDE! Avoid at all cost. He's the worst dr I've ever been too. Run fast to Dr Towsley if you can.

Submitted May 17, 2007 | flag